Serial 40 - Elite Battle Zone 12/04/14

Guest PT247

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Guest PT247

A couple of mates and I had a free Saturday so as soon as I heard this event was being run we booked ourselves in.

WOWZERS, what a kerflippin awesome place, had a fantastic day, it really blew my mind. Def worth checking out if you get the chance.

I had two epic play moments, the first was up against the Juggernaught, I had got up behind him almost to take a flag from him and he turned to me at the last moment, as he turned and started shooting I managed to release his magazine into my hand and swapped it with him for a flag! :D

The second was sneaking up behind two opponents and just as I was about to shoot my G5 jammed, my sidearm was not a quick enough option as one of the chaps was turning round and I noticed the other had a knife holstered in the back of his vest which I managed to unholster and kill him with it just before I got laced by the lad who turned round! :D

Can't wait to go again with Elite Battle Zone, top guys and gals :-)

• Supporters

Webby needs an update :lol:

Looks good though:

serial40.jpg

Address - Lydd Training Camp, Tourney Rd, Lydd, Kent, TN29 9JR

Bit of an arse to get to if you don't drive though...

• Supporters

Don't EAG of Holmbush (IE EAG Gatwick fame) use it last weekend? I know Wolfie (one of the marshals at EAG Worthing) was there this weekend?

Edit: trying to post a link to their page RE Serial 40 but for some reason it wont paste. Google Elite Action Games and it should come up.

Oh and was having a chat with a mate of a mate who is an army MP apparently Serial 40 is one of the places they use to train up new MP's and its really good.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.