They know I am weak willed and are out to get me!!!

Russe11

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

With all it's wooden sexiness I often wish I could afford an SRC Mp41. If there was one airsoft gun that would look good mounted on the wall this is it. I am resisting because I know this would cause me to need a German loadout.

SRC-GE-0641TM-III-L-2.jpg

Now though I have discovered that they have gone one stage better and supplied it as a special edition in a wooden crate with extra mags, mag pouches, leather sling etc.

SRC-GE-0641TM-III-L-19.jpg

SRC-GE-0641TM-III-L-18.jpg

• Supporters

I prefer the look of the steel folding stock. With the wood it looks like one of those narsty Italian prototype ripoffs of Czech prototypes that you find in books about the development of automatic weapons :lol:

Still £60 cheaper than gunfire.pl sells just the gun and a mag isn't a bad deal considering the box and the extras. I cannot afford it though. That is one great looking box it comes in.

Ah you are a bloody tease Russe, I had just worked out the next few guns I was going to buy and then you threw a spanner in the works wih that sexy thing...

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.