A warning to back garden plinkers!

Lord_Metile

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

First things first:

I have no problem with back garden plinkers, they want to spend their pocket money on a de m85 instead of video games. That's a good thing. It means they get fresh air and aren't screaming at the average Call of Duty player for not "quick scoping". A few of my friends are back garden plinkers. Yes, some of them are relatively obnoxious but they're getting fresh air and it will help them in the long run if they do start playing at their local sites. Even if it is with a bright orange SRC Dragon. (If anyone was at EAG on the 23rd they know who I'm talking about).

Anyways to the point of this topic:

DON'T BUY ANY SPRING PISTOL EVER NO MATTER HOW MUCH MARK FROM JBBG RECOMMENDS THEM.

But seriously, they will break within 3 months. I'm not kidding, my Christmas present had the hammer snap off. So what should you buy?

You should just buy a cheap gas pistol. Gas is not that expensive. My pistol is £35 at http://www.surplusstore.co.uk and it is in my opinion as powerful as the JG G36C. So yeah, they also sell different models if you want a 1911 or a m9. This is just a warning for back garden plinkers, not so much skirmishers but feel free to leave your thoughts.

Only use these cheap gas pistols have is as an embarrassing takedown weapon. Friend of mine uses one of these for that role- it's surprisingly powerful and hilarious when he gets a kill with it :D

• Supporters

My USP cost £35 18 months ago and it's still going strong. In fact 'strong' is the word: it's a fucking beast - too hot for a lot of sites, 1st shot around 370FPS and drops down to about 355 in 5 quick successive shots. Palco Firepower CO2 Raider. Once you adjust the front sight it's accurate too.

My USP cost £35 18 months ago and it's still going strong. In fact 'strong' is the word: it's a f*cking beast - too hot for a lot of sites, 1st shot around 370FPS and drops down to about 355 in 5 quick successive shots. Palco Firepower CO2 Raider. Once you adjust the front sight it's accurate too.

That's why sites don't like CO2

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.