Glock Serpa Holster???

clumpyedge

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

can anyone point me in the direction of a serpa holster thats in stock for a WE glock 19?

pro airsoft supplies have them listed but out of stock then with this description underneath....

Description

This holster will fit the designated pistol (IE: Glock 17/23/31, Sig 220/226, beretta 92/96 or Colt 1911 depending on which one is selected). Says BLACKHAWK!, "Featuring a unique speed-cut design, the CQC Carbon-Fiber Holster allows for smooth draw and easy re-holster without slowing you down. Speed-cut design allows rapid draw, target acquisition, and re-holster while keepin
Description

This holster will fit the Glock 17/23/31 (although not Tokyo Marui 17's, as they are slightly larger than their real-steel replicas). Says BLACKHAWK!, "Featuring a unique speed-cut design, the CQC Carbon-Fiber Holster allows for smooth draw and easy re-holster without slowing you down. Speed-cut design allows rapid draw, target acquisition, and re-holster while keeping eyes on target - Includes belt loop and paddle platform."g eyes on target - Includes belt loop and paddle platform."

so does it or does it not fit the 19?!?!?!

• Supporters

The WE Glock is too wide to fit genuine Serpas. I had to dremmel the inner edges of my Serpa down by about 3mm on each side and then submerge it in boiling water until it would flex a bit to take the shape of the Glock.

The clones are easier to treat to fit by a long way and fine for airsoft so go with a clone if you can.
The Glock 19 is essentially a 17 with a slightly lower profile frame, it's still considered a full size handgun, I would imagine it would fit (after modding the hostler anyway), but I'd email them to be sure.

If you want a holster to fit a WE Glock 17 without modification then you have to buy a holster made for the real steel Glock 21, which is a .45 and the same size as the airsoft 9mm Glock 17.

So you might be after the Glock 21 holster if you can confirm the 19 will fit 17 holsters. Hopefully that makes sense.

• 3 weeks later...

They might fit, but I doubt they are Blackhawk ones.

Blackhawk make for real steel so tolerances are only for real guns. TM/WE are made slightly bigger so wont fit the real ones.

There are a lot of clone serpa styled holsters made for airsoft with different tolerances.

Where can you get a glock 21 serpa? I can never seem to find them on any airsoft websites, or do I have to look for real steel?

• Supporters

I'll bet it'll fit in this. But you might be better asking here.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.