New location

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi people

My group are opening a new airsoft location within London. It is to be a disused nightclub. Running multiple games and events 2 evenings a week and a long day event at weekends. I come to you to gauge any feedback and to see if there is any interest from you guys In this new venue ?

• Supporters

Too far away for me, but it sounds like an interesting environment. Sound system?

Welcome to the forums :)

Only one place? London has three venues, Bunker 51 in Charlton and TWA Urban and TWA Woodland in Croydon.

Would welcome another London site though and very keen to hear where this new one will be. Have plenty of London based Airsofters itching for a new venue!!

• 2 weeks later...

Any updates of this new London site? As TWA Anerley has had to close and that leaves TWA Woodland (New Addington) and Bunker 51 as the only sites within the M25.

Hi all

Just to keep you informed we are currently finishing off so refurb work to the venue with the aim to have it ready for a opening event mid may. We are trying to organise a full day event Saturday or Sunday to launch the venue. Hopefully I can bring you more details soon however this is the venue address for you to work out travel times an routes etc ;

1277 High Road Whetstone, London, N20 9HS

Please keep feedback coming we are trying to accommodate for between 40/50 guest per event so interest is paramount so we know the venue will be well recieved so please spread the word an help generate a buzz.

Hi all

Just to keep you informed we are currently finishing off so refurb work to the venue with the aim to have it ready for a opening event mid may. We are trying to organise a full day event Saturday or Sunday to launch the venue. Hopefully I can bring you more details soon however this is the venue address for you to work out travel times an routes etc ;

1277 High Road Whetstone, London, N20 9HS

Please keep feedback coming we are trying to accommodate for between 40/50 guest per event so interest is paramount so we know the venue will be well recieved so please spread the word an help generate a buzz.

Do you guys have a website or Facebook page?

Make sure to add yourself to http://www.airsoftmap.net/ so that its on the map, a lot of players go there to find out what is around them and its a great resource and you should do that as soon as you have some idea of opening dates. That is how I found all the sites around me and I suspect a lot of other people use it as well. If you post your opening event on there you'll be one of the few places that has events on that map so it'll help generate some interest.

40-50 sounds like a really big CQB area with lots of games a week would be amazing! You might want to make your nights different to Epsom bunker which runs on a Wednesday. Make sure you don't overfill the area, too many players is as much a problem as too few.

As long as you don't make opening day the 10th of May you have another player for opening day.

• Supporters

Alrighty another London venue! London has the closest sites to me. I live in bloody Eastbourne and there aren't any bloody sites here so I have to travel to London whenever I want to play. But yeah another venue.

Urm,

Serial 40 at Lydd run by both Elite Action Games and Elite Battle Zone (1hr20mins from Eastbourne)

EAG Worthing (just over an hour from EB)

EAG Gatwick (just over an hour from EB)

EAG Dorking (1hr30mins from EB)

EAG Epsom Bunker ( London side of M25, 1hr30mins from EB)

Ultimate Wargames Limpsfield (Surry but on a rail line from the south coast into london, get off at oxted).

Zed Airsofts Battle lakes (about an hour from EB)

Or... further to the west, Sussex airsoft, and South downs airsoft.

Take your pick.

As for the OP, an exnightclub sounds great, put in a sound system and some interesting lighting effects and it could be brilliant. Good luck to you, if I lived closer I would definitely be there. You might want to email the major airsoft mags, they have a directory of sites in the back with details of locations etc, the guys at airsoft action made a correction i pointed out within the month so turn around is quick.

• 2 weeks later...

It's an old night club next to the boots.

You can still see it called that via Google Street view.

I'm not sure mate. It's too far for me to get to. Will take me almost two hours from the part of London I live.

Hi all this is not a fake post me and my team are still working on a May launch. You are correct the venue used to be called stone marque but since change to being called sequoia, it closed down in January an there we have been given permission to use it as a airsoft venue

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.