New Airsofter Stupid Questions

cropzy

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

If you're after that one in particular don't get it off eBay. Go to their website where it's cheaper:

http://www.epicmilitaria.com/product.php/3580/olive-green-tactical-vest

Same thing, more expensive on eBay though.

that looks ideal. even a built in pistol pouch on it and it looks dirt cheap for what you get. it looks like the belt is very similiar to 95 pattern webbing so extra pouches (ammo pouches) may be compatible. nice suggestion B)

• Supporters

Oh dear... that mask is going to fog.

If you like AK's and you want rails and for CQB, have a look at a CYMA CM.028U - I had one as my 1st gun / bloody brilliant

Needs a spring downgrade to get under 350FPS - twg will put a guarder SP100 in for the cost of the spring / they also need a battery cos the one they come with is bollocks. They do fine with a Vapex VP 8.4V NiMh mini stick (componentshop) or maybe save yourself P&P and buy an 8Fields stick from twg with the gun and come back here and tell us if it's any good cos nobody seems to know :lol: The chargers they come with aren't ideal but they are totally usable, just check back for advice on how to proceed if you get a CYMA gun.

My JG Scorpion is good and I expect the ASG one is, but as above, not for a first gun. The stock trigger response will not do and it really needs a TBB too.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.