Glock foregrip help

kirvesuk

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all!

I am after a way of mounting a foregrip onto my TM aep Glock, I stupidly bought a RIS foregrip forgetting it was a beavertail mount on the front.

Are there any beavertail to ris converters out there, or a foregrip that will slide straight on to a Glock?

Many thanks all!

The Beretta 93R has a fore grip of sorts so not unusual, plus its Airsoft, plus its his pistol to do with as he likes....

Anyway, you could possibly mount something like this http://world.guns.ru/userfiles/images/handguns/italy/hg137/1287740830.jpg

Then whack your 20mm foregrip on that, there is probably a much better solution out there thats also less bulky...food for thought

• Supporters

The Beretta 93R has a fore grip of sorts so not unusual, plus its Airsoft, plus its his pistol to do with as he likes....

Anyway, you could possibly mount something like this http://world.guns.ru/userfiles/images/handguns/italy/hg137/1287740830.jpg

Then whack your 20mm foregrip on that, there is probably a much better solution out there thats also less bulky...food for thought

Good points all, but the 93R also has an extended trigger guard to allow you to put you off hand thumb in so you can actually use the foregrip. The G18 is surely too short to get a grip onto and be usable? I've fired a GBB G18 and yes, on full auto they can be a bit of a handful but I believe the OPs weapon is in fact an AEP so non-blowback and less likely to climb in use.

More use would potentially be watching some youtube videos on how to hold the pistol correctly to avoid muzzle climb.

Unless I missed something Airsoft is at least 50% about looks, and I saw a German guy on youtube with a Glock aep turned into a mini machine pistol and liked it. I am very sorry if this offends you Lozart.

Maybe it would make more sense if I uploaded a picture, but thanks anyway.

• Supporters

It doesn't "offend" me, just didn't seem to be 1) needed or 2) practical, but hey, like the man says - it's your gun, you go for it. Something to bear in mind though; the 93R foregrip flips up forward so you can actually get it into a holster. If you're looking at standard AEG grips adapted to fit your pistol have a look for one of the CAA style that pivot (like this one http://store.a51tactical.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=1245 )

Those look fantastic, thank you. Would I be right in saying they won't fit a beavertail rail found on the Glock though?

• Supporters

Those look fantastic, thank you. Would I be right in saying they won't fit a beavertail rail found on the Glock though?

Not sure what you mean by beavertail to be honest, as long as it's a standard 20mm (ish) width it should fit fine. You MAY need to move the fixing bolt forward though. At the minute it looks like it would make the grip sit quite far forward on the pistol. There may be another version though that fits pistols specifically. Plenty of the Glock/handgun forums in the US mention a similar grip.

Actually - just found this one: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B005DKQ2IG/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_dp_ss_3?pf_rd_p=479289247&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B007I2F35A&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_r=0BH13SB155EYRXD1QC01 should put the pinch bolt in the right place.

• Supporters

Yeah, FAB defense is made for real steel guns. Nice kit.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.