Mag feeding help

tomola

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So I've just got my new g and p with a magpul lower receiver and the pmag it came with feeds perfectly but my socom gear troy battle mags will only feed 1 or 2 before it just dry fires, just to confuse me even more though my g and g high cap feeds perfectly as well. I've had to puts one tape on the side of the socom gear ones to stop them dropping down lower on the receiver

I've also fitted a madbull ultimate hop unit but this shouldn't make any difference should it?

Guest PT247

I find the metal mags don't work in my RM4 but P-mags work fine and the opposite the case with my L86 Carbine. You'll probs just have to buy more of the mags that work unless you can find why the others don't and modify them, my ICS L86 is almost redundant now as I only have 1 midcap that works reliably in it after stupidly selling my metal mags a few months back :$

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.