Does this quialify as a two-tone?

Samurai

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Hi everyone,

I'm soon going to move to the UK and until I get my UKARA I'll need a two-tone gun. I've got a spare mp5 front and a stock that I've painted green so I would be able to transport it legally.

Will this qualify as a legal two-tone IF or is there something more to it?

Cheers

post-9022-0-46705400-1396803022_thumb.jpg

Do you skirmish regularly there? Get a letter from your usual site to say so and book a game for just after you arrive in the UK and have the confirmation email with you. Then you don't need 2 tone as that would constitute a defence.

On an MP5 handguard and stock is usual as the grip is part of the lower reciever. Just realised it's not an MP5 but same applies :)

• 4 weeks later...

Just made a thread, but might be faster to get an answer from this one.

My friend many years ago sprayed this black before he knew about the laws, and I have tried to remove the black spray paint from it as seen in the picture.

Is this enough? or will I need to remove more to get rid of the black in the corners and smudges~

Thanks!

post-9284-0-04470000-1398985445_thumb.jpg

Just made a thread, but might be faster to get an answer from this one.

My friend many years ago sprayed this black before he knew about the laws, and I have tried to remove the black spray paint from it as seen in the picture.

Is this enough? or will I need to remove more to get rid of the black in the corners and smudges~

Thanks!

it looks pretty... scruffy but it will do just fine.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.