SW-10 upgrades

CaptainH
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

For hop up,both myself and Sp00n have gotten great results from the PDi W hold coupled with a new arm. I modded mine own in a few ways and he got a dangerwerx type B High engagement arm. His of course is much better performing because of the dangerwerx type B. I'd recommenced without a doubt these two parts. The W hold seals really well and has fantastic accuracy,very consistant hop up application. Can't personally comment on max range of the W hold since my current hop up setup is not adequate to get the most out of the W hold,I can only get 45-50m effective but this will change once I get the 3d printed stuff going.

I'd recommend thoroughly polishing the barrel,to make it smoother and reduce friction with the BB. Install the Pdi W hold and seal it with dental floss or non crack nail varnish. Install the Dangerwerx Type B arm. That should give usable performance.

For cylinder and trigger parts check out the link posted by Mike636,you can get all these parts aside from the Pdi W hold off ASPUK. You can get PDi W hold from Xfire.org from japan,costs about a tenner incl. shipping. I recommend ordering several since they only cost 3 pounds each.

For hop up,both myself and Sp00n have gotten great results from the PDi W hold coupled with a new arm. I modded mine own in a few ways and he got a dangerwerx type B High engagement arm. His of course is much better performing because of the dangerwerx type B. I'd recommenced without a doubt these two parts. The W hold seals really well and has fantastic accuracy,very consistant hop up application. Can't personally comment on max range of the W hold since my current hop up setup is not adequate to get the most out of the W hold,I can only get 45-50m effective but this will change once I get the 3d printed stuff going.

I'd recommend thoroughly polishing the barrel,to make it smoother and reduce friction with the BB. Install the Pdi W hold and seal it with dental floss or non crack nail varnish. Install the Dangerwerx Type B arm. That should give usable performance.

For cylinder and trigger parts check out the link posted by Mike636,you can get all these parts aside from the Pdi W hold off ASPUK. You can get PDi W hold from Xfire.org from japan,costs about a tenner incl. shipping. I recommend ordering several since they only cost 3 pounds each.

Would you recommend changing the actual hop up its self or just the parts you mentioned?

Archived