Where can I get more KWA LM4 Mags?

Secretpro

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Didn't look very hard did you?

Redwolf have them £72

• Supporters

£72? Really? BARGAIN! :wacko: Good lord.

Get that thing sold and get yourself a WE M4 and RA tech it up. Or something that doesn't use magazines that costs as much as a GBB pistol.

It's the only thing holding me off that mega arms mkm, I may just buy a WE AR-15 in the meantime and sell it on when I can finally get hold of some lm4 mags.

Secretpro if price isnt an issue then here you go: http://www.fire-support.co.uk/product/kwa-38rds-pmag-style-gas-mag-for-gbb-3pack

Ordered some from there and pre-ordered 11 from Evike. I think the PMAGs look cooler, but that's just my opinion. I chose to get 11 of the normal mags from Evike cos I have no idea when they'll have more :P

UK Redwolf are in stock - looking at it now - you are probably looking at the Hong Kong site

Yep, you are looking at the HK site which are out of stock. UK site has them in. Google is your friend

Yep, you are looking at the HK site which are out of stock. UK site has them in. Google is your friend

If you'd read further up the thread, we had already established they had them in stock, but for £70 a pop. Which is massively overpriced.

Yep, it was me that told him in the first place. And he then said Redwolf were out of stock, which they weren't, which I corrected him on. And yes £70 is atrocious

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.