Help BB weight problem!

kleedham
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi. I have owned a 450 fps Warrior v3 l96 sniper for some time and i have been using .3g blaster bbs for it. These have been working ok but today i decided to buy .36 blaster devil bbs and the acuracy has gone from great to terrible. I can barely hit an apple at 15 meters with them. I thought heavier bbs were supposed to make the accuracy better. Any ideas?

Did you adjust the hop up when using the heavier BB's?

Yes i did and it does go where i am aiming but in a huge spread nearly the size of my hand

Probably something to do with the hop up unit not being able to either apply backspin properly or is not applying enough backspin. I've never seen or encountered this issue,however I'm willing to bet it's due to WELL's lack of QC.

Maybe your right what would you recomend to fix it

New hop unit, rubber, barrel and barrel spacers should sort it, teflon taping the hop rubber and cylinder head will be beneficial too.

Thanks would you really think its the hop up. Thats working fine with .3s? I dont really know this has never happened to me before?

• Supporters

Thanks would you really think its the hop up. Thats working fine with .3s? I dont really know this has never happened to me before?

Well that's a list of things that are very much worth doing regardless, it could be you're not getting enough hop applied. It seems strange that the heavier ones are less accurate though, not something I can really give reason for.

I'd suggest taking it apart and putting back together again- that tends to sort my problems :lol:

Well that's a list of things that are very much worth doing regardless, it could be you're not getting enough hop applied. It seems strange that the heavier ones are less accurate though, not something I can really give reason for.

I'd suggest taking it apart and putting back together again- that tends to sort my problems :lol:

Thanks! ill get right on that

what he said! if you want to use heavier ammo your gonna have to upgrade internals otherwise your never going to get the accuracy/lift that you want.

Archived