New player - with a question...

bengxc

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all - I'm new here. I've recently taken an interest in airsoft after having tried virtually all other types of shooting, and have decided that i want to get involved. I live in Norfolk, though only about 15 minutes from a fairly decent looking airsoft site (Gunman's Tuddenham site), so will probably go there first.

Looking forward to getting started - but before i do, i have a question about my existing equipment - i've had it for years - was given to me by an american serviceman stationed nearby about 15 years ago...

I have got a KHC Walther MPL elec/gas hybrid and and unkown brand gas Beretta M9 (made in taiwan). I've read that the MPL is quite unusual, and nearly an antique - are they any good?

What about the pistol - how can i learn who made it?

Thanks all,

Ben

• Supporters

Sell the KHC Walther to a collector. Use the resultant financial windfall to buy EVERYTHING and take me on a lovely holiday as your trophy stud.

Probably no good for skirmishing with, but seriously, highly collectable if in good enough condition, probably worth £200+ if boxed etc.

Post some pictures of the M9 for us and I'm sure someone will ID it for you.

Also, welcome to the forums!

Thanks for your response! I've uploaded a couple of pictures - the MPL that, once clean, will be for sale/swap, and the M9 that I would like some help identifying. Pending the outcome, this would also be up for grabs to get me started in airsoft. So - any ideas what it is?

post-9176-0-35919200-1396512729_thumb.jpg

post-9176-0-68801400-1396512801_thumb.jpg

post-9176-0-85093700-1396512877_thumb.jpg

post-9176-0-82040600-1396513010_thumb.jpg

post-9176-0-68887200-1396513105_thumb.jpg

• 9 months later...

Your M9 Beretta looks very very similar to the HFC non blow back gas pistol (HH 104 if memory serves as my boys use them) because the slide doesn't function, you can pick them up for around £40 from some places in the UK.

Although the pistol mag makes it look like a M92F

Welcome to the forum! The MPL takes me back, I had one circa 1990, AA batteries in the front end and a gas reservoir in the pistol grip, cost me £65 at the time lol, used it with a gun tank air cylinder which screwed into the gas inlet (after removing the valve) and pumped with a stirrup handle for free air power!

Is the M9 all plastic or metal?

• 3 years later...
  • 2 years later...
  • Supporters
4 minutes ago, Floyd said:

I have a khc if ya still after one

Good luck getting a response, he's not been on since July 2018 🤔

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.