G&G Firehawk

Kerr1992

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Bollocks.

Well i've just chrono'ed it anyhoo, it came out at at an average of ~345 (344, 347, 346, 343, 344). So once again a case of mythical stock FPS.

Played with this today, and oh wow it is good. Amusing outranging guns that cost 10-15x as much. Oh and it is unbelievably loud with BB's exiting the amplifier, got a call over the radio from a marshall on the other end of the site "You sure that's loud enough mate?"

That sounds epic! Haha

I'm gonna buy one on payday. Definelty! Just hope land warrior have some in stock then. I sent an email to Airsoft world asking if they could get it in and got no response :-(

Craig

I brought one on Saturday, will be here on Tuesday, looking forward to using next Sunday.

I believe land warriors website say they are out of stock.

Received my firehawk today. First impressions, very impressed, a nice weight to the rifle. Very good quality feel with very little wobble in the stock and mag. Shoots with a lovely sharp crisp sound. Battery is a little bit fiddley but that was expected.

Looking forward to using it on Sunday.

• Supporters

CYMA M4? I may be mistaken, but iirc...

ain-t-nobody-got-time-for-that_460133.jp

The amplifier is so amusing that I will be picking up another for a GBBR, because if its loud on this, GBB? Pahaha.

I have to wait another month now as my cars intercooler has a hole in it and needs replaced :-(

I need to buy new shocks for the car that will be my first, slightly annoying, but the rest of the car is in good nick, and it's free :)

+1 for MAG magazines. Wouldn't bother trying to get more fps. As mentioned above, any gains in range would be minimal. Accuracy is all in the hop and barrel. G&g are pretty well set up stock.

Just going to give a quick update regarding the magazines mentioned in the video. They are junk. In one of them the follower jammed with a mere 50ish bb's loaded. So I go about dismantling it to undo the jam. Really, really bad move. 4 screws to remove, crack open the shell slowly to avoid the spring launching into outer space, no dice, it does it anyway. 5 SPRINGS. What the hell?! There is no way to rebuild them without 6 or so hands, its just such a stupid design. SO. If you have bought some already, if it breaks, bin it. Get a decent mag, never ever consider another pack of these again.

NB: I spent nearly 2 hours trying to rebuild it before it ended up in the bin.

• 6 months later...

Got someone at my site that uses one - the noise is amazing! If your on the same side....

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.