KWA CQR MOD 2

Lord_Metile
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey, I was just bored looking through WhatAreYouBuyens videos and they seem to like kwa, so I did some research and it turns out they sell this gun in the uk. Does anyone know where I can get this gun from anywhere BUT justbbguns?

EDIT:

I meant mod 1 in the title

• Supporters

WhatAreYouBuyen.. never seen a more obnoxious airsoft 'review' channel on youtube.. :ph34r: maybe its just me that doesn't understand how loud dubstep and poor camera work in a review video can get you subscribers these days. maybe. :wacko:

ANYWAY!

Firesupport has them, but I don't think that they're in stock.

WhatAreYouBuyen.. never seen a more obnoxious airsoft 'review' channel on youtube.. :ph34r: maybe its just me that doesn't understand how loud dubstep and poor camera work in a review video can get you subscribers these days. maybe. :wacko:

ANYWAY!

Firesupport has them, but I don't think that they're in stock.

The Asian guy is cool. I hate dubstep and they're extremely obnoxious towards beginner players/brands. Just look at their JG G36C review.

I think whatareyoubuyen is probably the worst source to gain information about guns- It's even worse than retailer reviews. The JG G36 is one of the sturdiest guns out there and breaks the cheap=crap trope into several fine pieces,grinds them up,snorts them,shits them out,lights them on fire and then punches the ashes out of time and space.

whatareyoubuyen are basically all the misinformation about brands and guns being spread out in the most obnoxious way possible.

best place for reviews on guns is Arnies airsoft by far.

And on KWA AEGs-they may not be terrible but they are far from the best. JG are miles ahead internal quality wise. the US airsoft community has some sort of capitalist pig fetish for KWA that's thankfully dying down thanks to a lot of marketing crap being debunked.

Archived