Hey people

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Just thought id make my first post a introduction im Dom 26 from mansfield and very knew to the scene not long been to my first 2 skirmish at phoenix so im just in the process of starting ti buy my own gear as ive already become hooked :) id like to thank everyone already just from the amount of information ive picked up off here especially the info threads for beginners :) forum's are the best (big petrolhead so spend most if my time on a certain few car forums) hoping to complete my ukara in the next month and buy my first AEG, anyways thanks again and im looking forward to learning plenty and meeting new faces

Welcome to AF-UK, Dom :)

I think there are a few veteran members from here who skirmish up where you are so you might meet a few of them. Any questions, just ask us on here :)

Thanks for the welcome :) yea hoping to meet a few kore people I do have a few friends that's been going a few years so its been nice to have some guidance in the right direction, can anyone tell me at all looking at getting a gr4 g26 there's a standard and a advanced looking at specs I can't see much difference so sorry for the noob question as I know you lot probs get it a lot but can anyone sed any light please :)

links to the 2 versions may help us shed some light. A search brings up a G&G combat machine, kinda cool looking (for an M4) :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey mate, welcome to the forum!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.