Operation Skylight - Hertfordshire Location - Okto Eight Milsim

Baz JJ

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

President Gretsky has announced plans to attend the mine opening in person. A headache for the security forces and a golden opportunity for rebel snipers ?

Click on thumbnail to open

post-7324-0-41984600-1402853906_thumb.jpg

Taken from the Okto Eight Milsim Facebook page tonight:

The Peoples Front of Moldistan need your help to fight tyranny in our homeland. We are well supported in terms of equipment and we have been given plentiful supplies of Morphine and battlefield medicines to help us in our struggle. If you join our MPF army between now and the booking close date and fight all weekend for us, we will give you a free reusable Morphine autojet for your personal use. This will prolong your ability to fight for the cause...

Colonel Lukashenka - Moldistan Peoples Front

The MPF have been equipped with 20mm weapons armed with HE shells by an unknown overseas benefactor. The Special Forces and Moldistan Army are going to have their work cut out for them.

I will post a pic when i can..

ETA and taken straight from the page

INTEL - We have heard that the MPF have received a consignment of 20mm assault HE launchers that fire 20mm HE and AP shells, from an overseas benefactor. Plenty boom boom for the SOF and Moldistan Defence Force soldiers..The launchers are believed to be South African in origin and an updated version of the Denel PAW-20 Grenade Launcher. The new type fires 6 x 20x42mm High Explosive rounds.

One that will go boom with the assistance of pyro when the shells land and it has a much better range than the grenade launcher on my HK416.

A painted nerf gun. LOVE IT :D xD

Theres a few more toys coming like laser designators. Working on doing something with mortars. You should come and play.

A painted nerf gun. LOVE IT :D xD

Come on Cap'n, the MDF needs you!!

Baz, we will be carrying our camping gear, or will there be places to put it?

You can pitch your tent and leave it in there. The players personal tents are kept out of the game.

Come on Cap'n, the MDF needs you!!

Baz, we will be carrying our camping gear, or will there be places to put it?

• 1 month later...

Latest news article.

The ranks of the rebels are swelling nicely in anticipation of the game in 6 weeks time.

Click thumbnail to view

post-7324-0-26134400-1407566371_thumb.jpg

The SOF Coalition special forces team and the MDF government team are now full.

There is only space in the MPF rebels team and that is now starting to fill.

Two guys have had to drop out of the MDF team due to work commitments on the milsim weekend.

They will lose their deposits, but they are allowed to transfer their tickets to others, so if anybody is interested, we can put you in touch.

Right guys, well thats us tucked up.

We've got the numbers. As you know, Ive been trying to set this up for well over a year.

Had a few false starts dealing with numpties and getting mugged off.

Hopefully, Im now working with the right people and we are going to kick something worthwhile off.

A lot of work has gone into getting this far.

We've got an old Russian jeep for the rebels to use and a bullet proof 4x4 which can be shot at for the other side to be transported in.

I think we only got two players off this forum in the end, so the response was a bit disappointing, but hey ho, thank god for Facebook.

Im going to go quiet for a couple of weeks now as I have a lot to do, but I will try to report back when its done.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.