Operation Skylight - Hertfordshire Location - Okto Eight Milsim

Baz JJ

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

good guys and bad buys being allowed to wear the same camo pattern is a friendly fire nightmare waiting to happen... even with the MPF having one half as a solid colour you'll have problems.

For example, you're fighting in some woods and you see a guy wearing a DPM top but you can't see his legs, what to do? I'd shoot him, but I'm a bit of a dick like that!

Brit tac have a good idea with their shemaghs, red force all have to wear a black&white shemagh, looks suitably terroristy without resorting to armbands and allows people to instantly ID the other team.

• Supporters

Brit tac have a good idea with their shemaghs, red force all have to wear a black&white shemagh, looks suitably terroristy without resorting to armbands and allows people to instantly ID the other team.

And gives blufor the unfair advantage they need to be in with a chance.

Id be interested in the american team, this whole scenario looks very interesting!! Im a half hour drive from hertfordshire so i just hope you guys allow AOR1 camo!

The Coalition loadout is MTP or Multicam, but AOR1 is light enough, so shouldn't be a problem.

Probably best to confirm with Okto Eight via their FB page before booking though..

• Supporters

The Americans are coming !

Oh shit, watch your backs!

The rules, booking details and other player information has been posted up on the Okto Eight Milsim Facebook page.

Its going ahead - looks exciting..

Anybody who is not on Facebook or doesn't want to be, can email them on [email protected] and get a copy of the full PDF document.

uhhh, the black gun rule is back... can't place deposit until I know I can get my gun painted which won't be until summer.

I'd rather paint it as I've been meaning to do it for a while, but I suppose I could if I can't do it over the summer.

Gonna pester my friend and try and get him along

• Supporters

If I go I'll be camping. It's way too far for me to travel the morning before expecting to skirmish.

A link for MREs has been added for those wishing to enhance the experience. Obviously not essential and as there is no in-game safe zone, all day refreshment will occur "in game". However, some may wish to try it, either in game or if camping over.

No food or burger van will be provided lol

• Supporters

Sounds like my patent PLCE Brew Kit will be required again...

lm7o.jpg

• Supporters

I love hexi - which is just as well because i've got so much of it anyone would think i was a prepper! I got a load of it cheap on fleabay - probably cost the bloke more to post it than i paid lol!

• Supporters

Exactly. You're not going to get a Jetboil kit on belt order without it being a major pain in the hole. A hexi stove and an ali Crusader cup is no bother.

• Supporters

You can fit 2 snot poodles in a crusader cup - good eatin'

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.