Madbull hop and bucking

rossdzy
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi folks,

Fitted a new madbull hop up today along with one of their barrels,it came with a new bucking.

Was easy to fit but im constantly getting bb's stuck in the bucking,even with the hop turned right down. Im also using blasters now too.

Is it something ive done wrong? Or is the blue shark bucking crap? I have read that online!

Cheer guys

Edit.... Now my gearbox has locked up,so the bucking might not have been at fault!

• Supporters

The blue madbull bucking is great. Except in ice cold weather. As far as I know it comes with a quite hard and big nub. In most of the guns installing it together with the already thick bucking makes it too thick. So yes, it can do that. But there can be many other problems, it's hard to tell.

Some times the rubber has longer lips that can be pushed to far into the unit -> Resulting in jams because of to high resistance ...

Also some rubers has a slightly larger nub on the rubber -> then you have to shape down your unit "press" to not press as much on the rubber ...

Archived