Who makes the best MK23 SOCOM Pistol?

kenshin

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Just spotted this - may be worth dinging uk.redwolf to see what price they have it for.

• Supporters

Get an AEG for your first gun. Unless you're minted of course, in which case, pistols wise I agree it sounds like £80 well spent (inc shipping and gas). But £80 would buy you most of this and you'd get a lot more use out of it.

Get an AEG for your first gun. Unless you're minted of course, in which case, pistols wise I agree it sounds like £80 well spent (inc shipping and gas). But £80 would buy you most of this and you'd get a lot more use out of it.

It seems like a good deal but for where I go I couldnt use it, 350 fps max limit because cqb.

Also is taiwangun a good company because you guys seem to link them a lot, I dont know a lot of retailers and I try to stick to UK retailers if poss but if they are good i might consider purchasing off of them.

• Supporters

They're great, yeah. If you need it under 350FPS they'll fit a Guarder SP100 spring for just the price of the spring. Free shipping for a spend of over about £60 too. Only thing you will need on top is a good battery - the 1100mAh one that comes with it is only useful as an emergency backup - ie a backup to your backup. But 1 1600mAh Vapex / VP stick battery will get you skirmishing - componentshop.co.uk £12.40 + P&P. Can't comment on the 8Fields batteries twg sell as i've never used them, but buying 1 would save you the P&P and if it's shit I reckon twg would refund you. They seem pretty keen to establish themselves as good for customer service - a bit on my CM.048 broke (the handguard takedown lever) and it isn't covered by their warranty apparently, but their tech is sending me a replacement anyway.

TBH if you're happy to buy an AK and can afford the extra, the CM.048M is a much better gun and still on offer from twg for £148-odd - still needs a replacement battery though. The chargers that CYMA guns come with can be used perfectly well so long as you use the App (link at the top of forum pages) to calculate how long to charge for and either use a timer plug or set an alarm to stop you overcharging the battery.

They're great, yeah. If you need it under 350FPS they'll fit a Guarder SP100 spring for just the price of the spring. Free shipping for a spend of over about £60 too. Only thing you will need on top is a good battery - the 1100mAh one that comes with it is only useful as an emergency backup - ie a backup to your backup. But 1 1600mAh Vapex / VP stick battery will get you skirmishing - componentshop.co.uk £12.40 + P&P. Can't comment on the 8Fields batteries twg sell as i've never used them, but buying 1 would save you the P&P and if it's sh*t I reckon twg would refund you. They seem pretty keen to establish themselves as good for customer service - a bit on my CM.048 broke (the handguard takedown lever) and it isn't covered by their warranty apparently, but their tech is sending me a replacement anyway.

TBH if you're happy to buy an AK and can afford the extra, the CM.048M is a much better gun and still on offer from twg for £148-odd - still needs a replacement battery though. The chargers that CYMA guns come with can be used perfectly well so long as you use the App (link at the top of forum pages) to calculate how long to charge for and either use a timer plug or set an alarm to stop you overcharging the battery.

I see they are based in poland.

When I get my UKARA would I just order from them or would I have to provide my UKARA ID as I would not want to get it destroyed by customs.

I dont really order from abroad much so im still fairly new to this.

• Supporters

I see they are based in poland.

When I get my UKARA would I just order from them or would I have to provide my UKARA ID as I would not want to get it destroyed by customs.

I dont really order from abroad much so im still fairly new to this.

You tell them your UKARA# in the comments dialogue box when you place your order and they write it on the package for Customs to see. I've started putting it in place of "Company" before my name also: just "UKARA# SKI01234" - 2 out of 2 guns through without a hitch.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.