Help changing outer barrel / supressor

Garfs
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all

Firstly apologies if I get the terminology wrong - I'm fairly new to this

I have a g&g gr16 cqw rush and was hoping to add or change the outer barrel to an integrated supressor - so only the suppressor extends out of the rail (something like th g&p m4 spec ops)

I have a supressor that unscrews both ends and I thought would be able to take off one end, place over the barrel and would work this way.

Unfortunately it doesn't fit because of how the outer barrel connects to the inside of rail

So question is - is there an easy way to get this look - do I need a special suppressor or will I need to change the barrel or whole end of gun???

Any advice will be greatly appreciated

Sorry you misunderstand mate

I currently have a suppressor on my barrel - the outer barrel extends out of the rail and the supressor is then on the end

What I'm trying to do is get it so the supressor extends out of the rail - so it looks like it's integrated

I'll try and put on some pics to try to explain

You need a shorter outer barrel with the 14mm thread at the end, unless you have access to a lathe and an M14 die set for barrel cutting and threading.

Archived