www.firestormkit.co.uk

thisisevolution

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Thought I would share some experiences in dealing with FireStormKit.....

Short version; Don't deal with them at all, don't buy from here.

Ordered some kit, paid for some weeks ago still nothing, after many chases via email and messages on their site still nothing to be heard from them. I then get a MyHermes tracking number that still to this day has not moved or progressed and after several other messages about this nothing..... Called and got a voicemail that sounded like someone just accidentally recording a voice mail.

Currently seeking refund directly through credit card company etc.

Hope this info is handy to all, be interesting to hear if anyone has actually dealt with them positively before.

Cheers

Thanks for the info,

I've seen one or two people saying the same/similar about this website.

Shame because the prices on the osprey armor they have seem better than anywhere else.

Also I emailed them about it and they offered to give me mag pouches free if I bought the full osprey set.

The website did seem sketchy though so I didn't buy from them. I'm glad I made that decision now... Hope you get your stuff sorted out!

Also welcome to the forums! :)

• 4 months later...

Completely agree with above, avoid firestorm, they are not a serious company . Better to go to strike force supplies, same prices on some items but for new quality! or survival aids for bigger selection. Am in no way affiliated with anyone.

• 7 months later...

Waited 3 weeks so far for a deployment bag and MTP trousers, had one email saying they're out of stock of the trousers and nothing further. Just tried to go on their site and it looks like the site's down. Would agree with everything said above - avoid!

Edit: Now received the kit - despite nothing on the website saying it was all graded stock (I know I should know better) the MTP trousers are graded, used stock - even still had a chocolate wrapper in one pocket and a washed receipt in another! The deployment bag is also issued rather than new, pretty banged up and with the proud name of Snagg written on the base.

You live and learn I suppose.

• 3 years later...

Just gave these guys a try, thought that despite the bad reviews here they may have improved in 3 years. The website now seems very professional. However it has been a week and I have neither the items or confirmation. Emailed them just now asking for an update so we will see what the crack is. 

Update:

10 working days since the order was placed no confirmation email, no items, no explaination. Have emailed 5 times telephone will not connect. No response. Will request a refund tomorrow if they do not respond to my email. I would say continue to avoid. Further update: Apologetic email response and had a refund granted within 5 minutes.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.