Well mp7

Jdizzy
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Can't any of you guys steer me in the right direction for the correct adaptor I need to attach a silencer to my mp7?

Thanks

I didn't want to start a new thread seeing as this ones still on the first page but I've been thinking about getting one of these as either something fun for CQB or as a loner gun for mates but I wanted to know what are they like first. I know the powers not sky high but that's not an issue and I'd sort the rof out by chucking a lipo in it but what are they like build quality wise? Do they feel cheap and plasticy or are they a decent little gun for the money?

Lipo won't give you higher fps. You can upgrade them a bit but it costs a ton of money. Apart from that it's a good secondary.

I know, I said it's the rof I'd sort with the lipo. Also the trigger response. Aswell as the lipo I'd be looking at a tightbore but I don't know if the hop would need changing.

Sorry for hopping in, too. So SMG is good for a secondary, when I have an Assault Rifle as my primary?

Most people using SMGs as secondaries are snipers who need something with a better rate of fire incase they get in to a bit of bother. For me it'd just be nice for days when I'm fed up of being outgunned with the shotgun.

Most people using SMGs as secondaries are snipers who need something with a better rate of fire incase they get in to a bit of bother. For me it'd just be nice for days when I'm fed up of being outgunned with the shotgun.

So a pistol is really no point in getting it as a side arm then? Since SMG can hold more ammo and shot further?

It won't necessarily shoot any further. The power on the Well MP7 AEP is not that great, so your range could be far less than a standard AEG and less than a GBB pistol as well. It's also a lot more weight to carry around with you as a secondary and there are only a few holsters available to fit it. A pistol is much lighter, easier to holster and retrieve in a hurry and the fun of a GBB is far more than any AEP based weapon. The Well MP7 is, as stated above, more of a sniper backup weapon when you want a bit of close range auto capability, but not really a substitute for a AEG.

Archived