Which is better for Skirmish, AEG or GBB?

kenshin
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

aeg. gbb may be more realistic but less efficient price wise, greater wear out speed more maintainace, and more likely to just not work due to cold etc. deff go aeg, specially for first few rifles...

Guest PT247

I love my GBBR it is an awesome gun to shoot, but generally only use it half the day max then switch to my AEG when I'm fed up with carrying 10+ gas mags around LolZ

GBB are fun, but you'll be limited to 40 rounds per mag MAXIMUM.

Oh really? Prowin, AGM, G&P, Well, WA and King Arms make 50rd ones :P

Personally I prefer GBBs to AEGs due to how much more fun they are to shoot (weight and recoil makes it feel more "real") but I run AEGs since I don't want to carry a lot of heavy mags and it's more consistent/practical.

AEGAEGAEGAEGAEGAEG

GBB are fun, but you'll be limited to 40 rounds per mag MAXIMUM, plus running costs and being more finicky.

Everyone I know who uses a GBBR at a skirmish also has an AEG on site for when it goes wrong.

Nope, i just have more gas guns for when that happens. My WE HK416 has never broken or failed, even in the cold so i can always rely on that.

Plus most GBBRs shoot much further than most AEGs and accuracy is just as good.

Downside yes is ammo but just learn to shoot accurately and buy more mags.

I only ever use my AEGs when i CBA to carry anything or just want to piss around with my box mag. Once you go Gas, you don't go back.

Archived