SRC M4 - Rail Installation Help

Jordan1792

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello All,

I wondered if some more experienced gun tinkerers might be able to lend a hand.

I have only recently decided to get into airsoft following the purchase of a nicely priced starter kit from Wolf Armouries.

The gun I have is the SRC M4. The version that houses the battery in the handguard. A nice standard little gun, but somewhat plain. I decided I wanted to add some additions to it. I ordered myself a standard 7inch two piece rail system and a PEQ box so I had somewhere to store the battery still. My rail system arrived today, and although it looks to be roughly the same size as my handguard it wont fit. After trying to find a few videos of installation guides It looked as though every other m4 that was having rails attached to it had a very different Delta Ring from me. Does anyone know if it is actually possible to mount a rail system to an SRC M4. From what I can tell It would involve me getting a new Delta Ring and Maybe moving the front sight forward on the barrel. Has anyone encountered and solved this issue before??

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You

you need the correct delta ring buddy, What d-ring does yours have at the minute? is it the one with the cogged teeth or the tm style?

The Delta Ring That came with it doesnt have the teeth, This is what I noticed when I tried watching installation videos, Everyone else seems to have a Delta Ring with cogged teeth. I figured I might need to get one of these. From what I can see they are fairly inexpensive. So I guess Ill get one of those and see If I can tinker around and get it to work. Do you think its likely the Handguard Cap would need replacing too? Or are the handguard caps generally all the same??

• 1 month later...

Mine is the same unfortunately. Just has these sort of slot things on it.

I bought a new real steel style one but I couldn't put it on my upper because my receiver isn't threaded :( shitty CYMA M4

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.