New Member in Bucks

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all,

I was just wondering if anyone on here has been to the Penn or Lane End sites near High Wycombe / what are your thoughts on the two grounds?

I have been wanting to try airsoft for quite a while now! If anyone were to be going to either of these sites soon let me know?

Cheers and happy shooting :D

• Supporters

Hi and Welcome to the forums,

The (Xsite)Lane End site is my local and it is pretty decent. It is essentially a woodland site that runs a variety of games such as capture and hold points, take a "bomb" to a certain point and it even has a CQB Killhouse. Games last on average 30 minutes - 1 hour and the players are the usual mix of new players hiring through to long time players with all their own gear. One thing I do like is how it is a pretty laid back site and everyone I have come across there is really friendly.

The site has a fully sheltered safezone, hire guns and overalls are available and food is included in the price.

I was planning on going this sunday but i'm a bit hesitant due to it being Mother's day, makes me wonder if not a lot of people will be going.

Can't say I have heard of the site at Penn, did you find it on the Airsoft skirmish map? It looks like that is Gunman Airsoft and the nearest site appears to be Eversley out Reading way now.

Thanks for the welcome :)

Well Xsite seems to be the way forward! How often do they run games at the site (and is booking required?)?

I think you could be right about Sunday, I think it could be a bit quiet!

Can't say I have heard of the site at Penn, did you find it on the Airsoft skirmish map? It looks like that is Gunman Airsoft and the nearest site appears to be Eversley out Reading way now.

I did find the one up at Penn from the map on here, but the webpage for GASS airsoft (I believe) doesn't seem to work?

• Supporters

With Xsite just give the shop a ring to book, if you want to hire you will need to let them know, make sure you specify Lane End too as they have another site. I believe it is £45 all in, games are typically every other sunday with the odd one here and there on a saturday instead. They also run young guns days which are for under 18s only.

You should be able to find all the details on their website. Only thing I noticed is the turning leading to the site entrance is actually the next right after where it shows you on google maps, if you come from Wycombe.

As far as the Penn site goes, I think it must be defunct. There are a few shops and skirmish sites on the map that were put there a long time ago and don't exist anymore.

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.