Returns to Justbbguns?!

Francis_McGuire
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I need to return a double eagle m57p, as one of the screws came caved in, I'm not savy when it comes to DIY, so I'm just returning it back for cash because I dont want another gun from them, they feel like factory rejects. I just want a full cash refund.

So I send a form on the site, The site said something ridiculous " we only look at refunds once a week so be patient" , after waiting over a week and a half, I call the number and a guy answers who give me a five digit number, to include in my order (but he said it was a four digit number ?!??). He assured me I would get a full refund.

I dont trust I will.

Any dealings with this company in the past? Any advice?

yea bad rep with customer service, never mind that what they sell is dung... really ought to report them to someone...

when I tried to return a gun that broke, they wouldn't accept any returns. I'd ring them up and threaten to take them to a small claims court over the sales of goods act. act like you know what you're talking about and they should sort you out.

I'd refrain buying from jbbg ever again. have a look on pro airsoft supplies or zero one

• Supporters

Well yeah, but do know what you're talking about - basically anything sold must be 'fit for purpose' so if anything is knackered you are entitled to a full refund including the costs incurred in returning it. Also, quite apart from that, you are entitled to change your mind and return goods bought online within 14 days without having to give any reason at all (not sure if that is from date of purchase or receipt, best check).

JBBG are well known rip off merchants so take this as a lesson to come on here and ask for opinions on stuff before you part with money. As a general rule, if a site has bbguns in the url, don't buy from them, no matter how good something may sound - if you don't want to take my word for it (and why should you?) search this site and you'll find plenty of examples of people getting shite goods and/or shite service from them. Also Special Airsoft Supplies are straightforward con artists... and i'm happy to be sued if anyone mentioned thinks what I've written is libellous, because it's only libel if untrue and i'd love the opportunity to make sure their track records get more publicity.

I've included a letter so I hope I get a refund. I heard the returns were so hard to get and that they often lied of parts being made of materials.

I was originally going to use ukbbg as they looked legit and I spoke to a good guy on the phone.

Any knowledge about them?

yes, avoid any site with bb gun in the name

• Supporters

You may be right, Cap'n. TBH I rarely buy stuff without first exhaustively checking that it is the thing I want, so I haven't had much cause to find out the exact deets. But 'fit for purpose' is the way to go for the OP, definitely.

what is it you're thinking of getting? If you tell us that, we can tell you whether it's worth getting and where best to get it from. We may suggest better alternatives. Between us we have probably made every bad purchasing mistake possible and some of us have too much spare time on our hands to do some searching. We do however reserve the right to guilt trip you if we spot something we like whilst searching and spend money we can't afford :D

If you're thinking of getting a sniper rifle as your 1st gun, read the guides in the new players section then get an AEG instead. G&G combat machine M4's are a good choice for 1st gun.

Archived