Good Gas

CON
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Im not a fan of propane , a lot of sites dont allow it, Ill probally end up getting the stuff in that link as it supposed to be better for your gun, all of its reviews seem promosing.

• Supporters

Im not a fan of propane , a lot of sites dont allow it, Ill probally end up getting the stuff in that link as it supposed to be better for your gun, all of its reviews seem promosing.

News to me, a lot don't allow co2 but the only one I can think of that doesnt allow propane is ground zero.

Your gun has a metal slide so realistically you'll need to be using green or propane.

Propane's just Green gas without the silicon- so you're telling me sites aren't allowing the use of GG now?

• Supporters

Propane's just Green gas without the silicon- so you're telling me sites aren't allowing the use of GG now?

Ground zero definitely don't- probably to do with wanting to sell their own brand of gas than anything else

Ground zero definitely don't- probably to do with wanting to sell their own brand of gas than anything else

GZ are Zero One owned, right? If so then at least their gas isn't too bad

Archived