Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CON

Good Gas

Just use propane, it's much cheaper and the same as green gas.

Im not a fan of propane , a lot of sites dont allow it, Ill probally end up getting the stuff in that link as it supposed to be better for your gun, all of its reviews seem promosing.

To be honest in all my years of Gas usage I've tried many different brands and they all performed very similar. As M_P states if you get through a lot worth switching to Propane and getting yourself an adaptor.

Im not a fan of propane , a lot of sites dont allow it, Ill probally end up getting the stuff in that link as it supposed to be better for your gun, all of its reviews seem promosing.

News to me, a lot don't allow co2 but the only one I can think of that doesnt allow propane is ground zero.

Your gun has a metal slide so realistically you'll need to be using green or propane.

Propane's just Green gas without the silicon- so you're telling me sites aren't allowing the use of GG now?

Propane's just Green gas without the silicon- so you're telling me sites aren't allowing the use of GG now?

Ground zero definitely don't- probably to do with wanting to sell their own brand of gas than anything else

Ground zero definitely don't- probably to do with wanting to sell their own brand of gas than anything else

GZ are Zero One owned, right? If so then at least their gas isn't too bad

Yeah it is.

PRetty sure it's just rebranded abbey stuff.

Yes, the Abbey stuff is fine, but for that pistol you'd be better off with the Abbey BRUT gas or better still the WE High Performance (green can)

I don't like propane either, the stuff reeks and I don't want that all over my nice pistols.