Buying new gun.... neeed help

silent_player
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So what gun should I get then?

You can't tell from all the comments?

G&G Combat Machine. Zero One or Patrol Base stock them. You will need a battery and charger, I would recommend Component-Shop for that, as it's where a lot of people go. I know someone got a LiPo and charger for £25 so £117+£25 = £142

If you want extra mags I THINK that MAG ones might fit, and they are considered one of the best brands.

Just bought two myself in their OD colour - £18.97 posted (£6.98 each & £5 shipping)

• Supporters

So I have thoght it carefully and I am goig to buy the g and g gr16 blowback m4, would it be good for woodland as it only has 320 fps?

Yes it would be perfect, it would be perfect for you and your budget.

• Supporters

So I have thoght it carefully and I am goig to buy the g and g gr16 blowback m4, would it be good for woodland as it only has 320 fps?

Actually this is a pretty good question. It'll probably put out a bit more than 320, maybe 325, which leaves you 25FPS to ponder... many ppl will tell you it doesn't matter and in many situations it probably wont, but I can tell if mods have dropped a gun I know by as little as 5FPS by their trajectory at long to extreme range. You could get an Element M105 spring without breaking the bank, or you could save up for a tight bore barrel later.

Archived