Buying new gun.... neeed help

silent_player
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So recently I decided to buy a new gun.

My budget is of 175 pounds, this has to include:

Metal internals (and body if possible)

Battery and charger

350-400 fps

Magazine

The gun must at least have a range of 50m and it has to be accurate, so far i have had my eyes on the Cyma m4 ras 2 mk18.

Thank you for your help

G&G Combat Machine M4. High quality plastic externals, pretty nice internals, usually clock in at about 320-340 fps. You won't get a stock AEG pumping out 400fps unless it's a really hot CYMA.

The CM M4s can be bought for under £140. You'll want the rest of your budget for mags, batteries, chargers, boots, eye protection, combat equipment/clothing etc.

There is nothing seriously wrong with Cyma guns. The thing is that in this price bracket and looking at M4's, G&G combat machine guns are just better than anything else. They seem to be out of stock in lots of places atm but found some here:

http://airsoftzone.co.uk/airsoft-guns/rifles/electric-aeg/cm16-m4-raider-aeg-gng

http://airsoftzone.co.uk/airsoft-guns/rifles/electric-aeg/cm16-m4-r8-l-aeg-gng

Btw, there is no point in having an AEG over 350fps as most sites will not allow it.

The g and g m4 sounds good.

What do you think about the cyma m4 ras 2 mk18?

I've never heard of that particular model. Until recently I had a Cyma MP5- it was ridiculously powerful and fairly accurate for the £130 I paid for it. It had a really bad rate of fire and sounded like a dying cat every time you fired it.

As well as this the hop unit and standard rubber are are pretty good quality. I fitted a MadBull tight bore barrel in mine and it was pretty damn accurate.

I think this is the Cyma gun in question: http://www.airsoftworld.net/cyma-m4-ras-ii-aeg-airsoft-rifle-cm005.html ?

I would avoid it unless someone knows it better. The simple reason is that CM005 is rather a low number, CYMA number their gun models according to when they were 1st produced. Some of their guns are better than others and a higher number would indicate that it was designed after they had learned some lessons.

If it's for a cyma gun check out TaiwanGun.com as they are based in Europe so no tax - think they will 2-tone as well if you're under 18 or wanting to buy before getting a defence sorted out (i.e. UKARA registration). Just bear in mind that if it's the latter situation and you will get registration soonish then it can be hard to sell two-tone guns.

I'd just get the G&G. It's £117 for the basic M4 off Zero One and they'll 2 tone it for free as well as offering a free skirmish voucher.

Plus you won't have the problem of your gun being held by border control as Z1 is UK based.

• Supporters

jesus christ, this is like pulling teeth.

FOR YOUR BUDGET THE BEST POSSIBLE GUN YOU CAN BUY IS A G&G COMBAT MACHINE. BUY SOMETHING ELSE IF YOU LIKE BUT IT WILL NOT BE AS GOOD. FOR YOUR BUDGET THE BEST POSSIBLE GUN YOU CAN BUY IS A G&G COMBAT MACHINE. BUY SOMETHING ELSE IF YOU LIKE BUT IT WILL NOT BE AS GOOD. FOR YOUR BUDGET THE BEST POSSIBLE GUN YOU CAN BUY IS A G&G COMBAT MACHINE. BUY SOMETHING ELSE IF YOU LIKE BUT IT WILL NOT BE AS GOOD. FOR YOUR BUDGET THE BEST POSSIBLE GUN YOU CAN BUY IS A G&G COMBAT MACHINE. BUY SOMETHING ELSE IF YOU LIKE BUT IT WILL NOT BE AS GOOD. FOR YOUR BUDGET THE BEST POSSIBLE GUN YOU CAN BUY IS A G&G COMBAT MACHINE. BUY SOMETHING ELSE IF YOU LIKE BUT IT WILL NOT BE AS GOOD. FOR YOUR BUDGET THE BEST POSSIBLE GUN YOU CAN BUY IS A G&G COMBAT MACHINE. BUY SOMETHING ELSE IF YOU LIKE BUT IT WILL NOT BE AS GOOD. FOR YOUR BUDGET THE BEST POSSIBLE GUN YOU CAN BUY IS A G&G COMBAT MACHINE. BUY SOMETHING ELSE IF YOU LIKE BUT IT WILL NOT BE AS GOOD. FOR YOUR BUDGET THE BEST POSSIBLE GUN YOU CAN BUY IS A G&G COMBAT MACHINE. BUY SOMETHING ELSE IF YOU LIKE BUT IT WILL NOT BE AS GOOD. FOR YOUR BUDGET THE BEST POSSIBLE GUN YOU CAN BUY IS A G&G COMBAT MACHINE. BUY SOMETHING ELSE IF YOU LIKE BUT IT WILL NOT BE AS GOOD. FOR YOUR BUDGET THE BEST POSSIBLE GUN YOU CAN BUY IS A G&G COMBAT MACHINE. BUY SOMETHING ELSE IF YOU LIKE BUT IT WILL NOT BE AS GOOD. FOR YOUR BUDGET THE BEST POSSIBLE GUN YOU CAN BUY IS A G&G COMBAT MACHINE. BUY SOMETHING ELSE IF YOU LIKE BUT IT WILL NOT BE AS GOOD. FOR YOUR BUDGET THE BEST POSSIBLE GUN YOU CAN BUY IS A G&G COMBAT MACHINE. BUY SOMETHING ELSE IF YOU LIKE BUT IT WILL NOT BE AS GOOD. FOR YOUR BUDGET THE BEST POSSIBLE GUN YOU CAN BUY IS A G&G COMBAT MACHINE. BUY SOMETHING ELSE IF YOU LIKE BUT IT WILL NOT BE AS GOOD. FOR YOUR BUDGET THE BEST POSSIBLE GUN YOU CAN BUY IS A G&G COMBAT MACHINE. BUY SOMETHING ELSE IF YOU LIKE BUT IT WILL NOT BE AS GOOD. FOR YOUR BUDGET THE BEST POSSIBLE GUN YOU CAN BUY IS A G&G COMBAT MACHINE. BUY SOMETHING ELSE IF YOU LIKE BUT IT WILL NOT BE AS GOOD. FOR YOUR BUDGET THE BEST POSSIBLE GUN YOU CAN BUY IS A G&G COMBAT MACHINE. BUY SOMETHING ELSE IF YOU LIKE BUT IT WILL NOT BE AS GOOD. FOR YOUR BUDGET THE BEST POSSIBLE GUN YOU CAN BUY IS A G&G COMBAT MACHINE. BUY SOMETHING ELSE IF YOU LIKE BUT IT WILL NOT BE AS GOOD. FOR YOUR BUDGET THE BEST POSSIBLE GUN YOU CAN BUY IS A G&G COMBAT MACHINE. BUY SOMETHING ELSE IF YOU LIKE BUT IT WILL NOT BE AS GOOD.

Also, I'm calling 12 years old on this guy, anyone got any advances on that?

DPxZuyT.jpg

In all seriousness you wouldn't be able to afford batteries, mags etc if you bought the classic army which will eat your budget and leave you with 1 hi cap and possibly a shitty factory battery.

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/index.php?cPath=268_318_403_494

There is a reason that if you look at the threads in the new players section someone always suggests a G&G combat machine. As I said before:

in this price bracket and looking at M4's, G&G combat machine guns are just better than anything else.

If you are 10, that means that your parents are going to have to buy it for you. Unless they have a valid defence (UKARA or whatever) it will have to be 2 tone and will have to be bought in the UK. Most places will 2 tone the gun for you either for free or sometimes a small fee.

NO. NO. NO. NO. NO.NO. NO. NO. NO. NO.NO. NO. NO. NO. NO.NO. NO. NO. NO. NO.NO. NO. NO. NO. NO.NO. NO. NO. NO. NO.NO. NO. NO. NO. NO.NO. NO. NO. NO. NO.NO. NO. NO. NO. NO.NO. NO. NO. NO. NO.NO. NO. NO. NO. NO.NO. NO. NO. NO. NO.NO. NO. NO. NO. NO.NO. NO. NO. NO. NO.

Get the G&G. It's the best for your budget.

Just leave all other options alone and get the G&G Combat Machine M4 as your first gun. Then it doesn't matter if you buy crappy chinese clones afterwards, because you'll always have the G&G to fall back onto if said cloned weapons fail.

• Supporters

Where can I get a Jing Gong S-System from? I have read this ate quite good

Are you actually retarded? Get the G&G, I don't care if it's your 100th gun or your 1,000th, if you've got £175 to spend then a G&G combat machine is the BEST GUN YOU CAN AFFORD. END.

JG = mediocre

CYMA M4 = mediocre

Double eagle = rubbish

Classic Army = too expensive.

/pointless and time wasting thread.

I've got exams in under a month and I'm using revision time to help you, at least stop asking about guns that cannot beat what's been suggested.

• Supporters

Are you actually retarded? Get the G&G, I don't care if it's your 100th gun or your 1,000th, if you've got £175 to spend then a G&G combat machine is the BEST GUN YOU CAN AFFORD. END.

JG = mediocre

CYMA M4 = mediocre

Double eagle = rubbish

Classic Army = too expensive.

Dude, chill. This is either a kid that doesn't really deserve to be spoken to like that or a troll that doesn't deserve to be spoken to at all.

/pointless and time wasting thread.

I've got exams in under a month and I'm using revision time to help you, at least stop asking about guns that cannot beat what's been suggested.

Dude, chill. If you've got revision to do, stop blaming your own procrastination on other people and walk away.

To everyone else, any chance we can stop feeding the trolls now? Sensible answers have been given and basically ignored. Personally - I say this is stinky bait of the highest order.

I think this is the Cyma gun in question: http://www.airsoftworld.net/cyma-m4-ras-ii-aeg-airsoft-rifle-cm005.html ?

I would avoid it unless someone knows it better. The simple reason is that CM005 is rather a low number, CYMA number their gun models according to when they were 1st produced. Some of their guns are better than others and a higher number would indicate that it was designed after they had learned some lessons.

I have a CYMA M4 CQB-R, it's probably the exact same, just mine is Blackwater licenced.

Seriously though I would recommend the G&G Combat Machine M4s.

Patrol Base also sell them (the basic M4A1) for £117.

Don't know why you would want to order from a US site...there are many to choose from here in the UK. When you say you've had other guns before, I'm guessing you mean cheap £50 LPEGs and springers etc?

EDIT: Sorry, I should've read the post properly - it's an older model, so they might not be so similar.

I've heard that you should try to get CYMA guns with a number / designation above CM.040 - but with some exceptions. I know I've seen someone on here has a CM.028 which must be a good enough gun and the CM.030 which is a popular electric Glock.

Archived