Bolt B4 M4 Sopmod

Shrivaldo
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

TBH I havent heard good things about it. It seems the tremor system has a tendency to do nasty things to your gun. If you want/can afford a recoil I would firmly recommend the new KWA PTS RM4 ERG which is now available in the UK at circa £350 or or course the TM Recoil series.

Depends on your budget level. I just got my PTS this weekend for £339 from Fire Support and the kick on it is awesome, people swear by their TM Recoils but you will spend £200 extra. Personally, I wasn't prepared to pay that as I think they are overrated but other people will tell you different. Go try both and make your own mind up.

There is a rail along the top of it for anything you want but I wouldn't put a handle on it, just buy a sling. Check out youtube for reviews

Guest PT247

I have the PTS ERG CQB and it is a fantastic gun (a little hot at the moment but should bed in ok) I also had a go on a TM recoil yesterday and the recoil was quite a let down tbh. Far better in the ERG.

I've tried both the PTS and the TM recoil and I much prefer the 'punchiness' of the TM. The PTS felt a bit more 'rattly' but if your looking purely at the kick of the gun for buying it then save 300 quid and buy the PTS

Really? I thought the 3 TMs I tried (SOPMOD, 416 and SCAR H) were all a bit meh, the ERG was much much better in terms of kick.

Archived