Brand new to the scene! HI :)

RoverMan

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Small intro:

Hi my names Shane, im 27. I own and run MG-Roverrepairs.co.uk and MGREC on facebook ( mg rover enthusiasts club)

Im very interested in joining in the Airsoft scene . Ie. collecting the weapons and accesories, entering tournaments near and around myself.

I live in west yorkshire WF postcode and was wondering if some of you can point me in the right direction for gainging EXP, making contacts, where to buy the weapons and accesories etc.

Im not affraid to travel as i travel for my job repairing cars nationwide.

( Ps. If any of you own an mg-rover, i can work for weapons :) )

Nice to meet you all.

Welcome to the forum. First and Only run some sites around Manchester I know of and there is Alpha One near Wakefield.

There are a lot of great shops to buy from, Pro Airsoft Supplies, Airsoft World, Zero One, UK Tactical etc. My local retailer is Patrol Base in Huddersfield, which is another popular and very good store.

For gear, I would recommend Flecktarn.co.uk too, the Bulle stuff is affordable and nice quality.

Welcome to the forum. First and Only run some sites around Manchester I know of and there is Alpha One near Wakefield.

There are a lot of great shops to buy from, Pro Airsoft Supplies, Airsoft World, Zero One, UK Tactical etc. My local retailer is Patrol Base in Huddersfield, which is another popular and very good store.

For gear, I would recommend Flecktarn.co.uk too, the Bulle stuff is affordable and nice quality.

Thank you mate.

So thats 3 in my area!

Im onto a winner now! Ive got 6 websites bookmarked now :)

Hi Roverman

I'm in Leeds (origionally from Pontefract) and also relatively new to the sport.

If I can offer any help too matey just let me know.

:)

A skirmish is basically a game of airsoft. Skirmishes are held at insured skirmish sites a few times a month. Many guys will go once, maybe twice a month at a stretch.

Ah yes, the advantages of being self employed. Go where i want, when i want.

I look forward to meeting some of you :)

( still waiting for approval on a local page. "airsoft commandos" :(

Hi Roverman

I'm in Leeds (origionally from Pontefract) and also relatively new to the sport.

If I can offer any help too matey just let me know.

:)

Yes please mate!

Do you have facebook? My name is Shane AR Roberts or Rover Man

• Supporters

I'm going to move this thread to the intros section.

Welcome to the forums :)

Have a scan through this and many of your questions will have the start of an answer.

• 4 weeks later...
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.