Best chronograph

dalespencer
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Many sites use Xcortech's (which is partly why I bought one - you can get them for ~£50 for legit ones if you look around (think mine was from Helmetworld). Madbul chronos have a bad reputation for inconsistent readings, plus also showing the FPS to be too low - there's also issues with Chinese clones (which might be part of the problem behind their rep).

• Supporters

Once I bought 2 of the fake madbull ones from china. They didn't work correctly but looked just like the real thing. After long dispute I managed to get most of the money back. The bad thing is that the same seller had xcortechs for the same low price as the fake madbull. So I assume those are fake and just as bad too.

Ignore the Madbull, the fake/clone Xcortechs however are great bits of kit. I've purchased 50 real ones and 50 fake ones and have had to return 2 of the real ones and none of the fake ones! Clones gave accurate readings also. However price of the real ones have come down in the past year so are only 10 - 20% more expensive now. Clones are also missing the SHOT MEMORY feature - no biggie though. Hope this helps a little.

Archived