Welcome

RED

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi All

Hi I am new to the UK I would like to join the airsoft,already participated in my country with friends,but i have few question.

How its work UKARA ?

where i can find some map where we play in Airsoft ?

if I have to pay for entrance?

what i must do to join Airsoft in UK ?

if do not have my weapon here i can rent for play ?

sorry for the mistakes

i have small problems with language but a matter of time :)

In Poland i have team Black Widow

i Have Gun G36C JG608

formula Polish army 93

currently i live in luton access is not a problem

My name is Peter i have 26 years i Play in Airsoft 2 years

hi. first of all you didn,t need to post 3 times . lol.

anyway welcome .

do a search for the airbana maps that will show u airsoft sites all over the uk. but check if there still operating as its not been updated for a while . if u already have a rifle . UKARA shouldn,t be a problem. but i would double check that . just find your local site get to know people and most will point you in the correct direction. and have fun.

How its work UKARA ?

takes 3 months of playing in the UK on registered sites.
http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/index.php/forum/12-uk-law/

where i can find some map where we play in Airsoft ?

http://www.airsoftmap.net/

yes. generally £20-40 per game, plus expenses.

what i must do to join Airsoft in UK ?

nothing, just attend skirmishes

yes. Almost all if not all sites will rent.

i have G36C JG608 in my country (Poland) if i send this Gun here i must registered this gun or not ?
you can only legally* send it here if you paint at least half (51%) of it in a bright colour (red or poison green for example. blue is not legal, nor is white or dark green). no registration is needed however.

i know i didn't ask this question (thank you two_zero!!), but is there anything else i should consider?
yes there is! our airsoft guns are regulated by law to 1j power output*, meaning you most likely will have to install an m100 or m90 spring.
*if full auto. if not it's generally regulated by site rules, sometimes allowing slight higher power output.

Hi

yes. generally £20-40 per game, plus expenses

what additional costs?

Are there any local shops?

When I must change this spring?

yes. Almost all if not all sites will rent.

What are the costs of rent?

Looks like I need to buy a case of ammunition or when renting a gun got,?

When are the meetings?

Sorry for so many questions but in my country you are buying a gun you go into the woods and play anything more on the law in the UK, I need to get acquainted

I have a G36C JG608 in my country (Poland), if I send this gun here I have registered the gun, or not?

You can only legally * send it here if you paint at least half (51%) are in a bright color (red or green, for example poison. blue is not legal, it is not white or dark green). However, it is not necessary to register.

I do not quite understand what's going on

It has to be a bright colour so people cannot mistake it for a real gun. Once you are a regular attender at insured airsoft sites (at least 3 games over a 2 month period) you will be able to apply for a UKARA defense which will allow you to change the colour back and buy all black guns in the UK.

I think by additional costs he means getting there and buying BBs and things.

If you rent it will probably cost £40 altogether (in total) or if you have own gun and gear (don't need to hire) then £20 / £25.

Look for your local airsoft site then it should say on website when they have skirmishes (when are the meetings?)

When you hire you will usually get 1000 or 2000 BBs but if you want more they might sell some.

The only airsoft shops I know for London area is Pro Airsoft Supplies and Wolf Armouries but I think wolf armouries is expensive.

Yes if you do not have UKARA defence your gun need to be brightly coloured but when you get UKARA defence (easy to get) you can have realistic looking guns. Sorry I do not know if you could get your G36 over here though.

Hope this helped

+1 for PAS, they have top notch customer service and care. Crawsh, their sales assistant, is a great guy and chucked in a free bottle of 0.25s and some patches with my order when it was running late :)

>what additional costs?
food, transport, bbs, rentals

>Are there any local shops?

yup. think http://www.airsoftmap.net/ have some. if not its back to http://map.google.com

>When I must change this spring?

technically, before it enters the UK or you can be charged with owning an illegal weapon. but in reality most guns entering the UK are hot. but you will of course have to change it before you go to a game or you wont be allowed to play.

>What are the costs of rent?

usually around £20

>Looks like I need to buy a case of ammunition or when renting a gun got,?

when you rent you usually get a full hicap (around 300bbs) for free

>When are the meetings?
>Sorry for so many questions but in my country you are buying a gun you go into the woods and play anything more on the law in the UK, I need to get acquainted

you can not do that here or you will get arrested or shot by police. each airsoft site have information on when their games are on their hompages (that you find thru previously posted links)

>You can only legally * send it here if you paint at least half (51%) are in a bright color (red or green, for example poison. blue is not legal, it is not white or dark green). However, it is not >necessary to register.
>I do not quite understand what's going on

easy version: before sending the gun here, you will have to spraypaint more than half of it in a bright colour (red for example) so it looks like a toy.

Thanks for information so when i take my Gun here i pay not 40£ but only 20-25£ ?

around Luton there is no Skirmish in next 30 days why is so quiet ?

what is the fps limit ?

so i can send my gun here but I must be painted gun red paint half gun or more right ?

Thanks for information so when i take my Gun here i pay not 40£ but only 20-25£ ?
on a cheap site, yea.

what is the fps limit ?

1j (m100/m90 spring)

so i can send my gun here but I must be painted gun red paint half gun or more right ?

you have to paint it before you send it. paint more than half the gun. once painted it's no problem to send it, provided you're over 18.

• Supporters

If i go to first time someone give me stamp I be 3times in 2 months to get ukara member card?

The best way is to go to the same site for the three games. They will record your attendance and at the end of the two months you will be able to become a site member and get your UKARA paperwork completed. Note that it is at least 3 games over a period of at least two months, so you cannot do three games in 6 weeks, it must be a period of 2 months or more.

this information i find in UKARA

Please arrange with your insurance company for permission for UKARA to contact them by phone, to confirm insured status if required. Forms should be completed and returned by the Senior game site operator, please do not duplicate returns.

only sites need to be insured.

SO What i must do ?

So i dont need to be member ukara to play ?

what about painted gun i have my own gun and gear,if im not member ukara i must painted gun ?

sow what i must do to be member ukara ?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.