What Gun does this represent?

loleQ
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi, I am new to airsoft, Today i went to the carboot sale and i saw people who were selling bb guns so i went up talked to them and they let me shoot with the pistol that was out of the box, Found out that actually i was pretty good at it :) So thought why not ill get the cheap one just to practise :D I got a cyma P.816 and my question is Is the cyma P.618 a replica of any gun or is it just something made up... This is what i have http://www.iwholesales.co.uk/wholesale-p618-bb-gun

No to be blunt, its a spring toy for plinking in the garden.

They sell for less than £5.

If you want to seriously get into Airsoft, have a look at more serious two tone pistols.

• Supporters

If you want to seriously get into Airsoft, have a look at more serious two tone pistols.

^^^

Have a look at WE/KJW pistols, but stay away from Hi capas and 1911's if they're made by WE. Or, if you want to spend the money, go for Marui.

HFC M9's are supposed to be brilliant according to a few users on here.

No to be blunt, its a spring toy for plinking in the garden.

They sell for less than £5.

is bbguns4less a good site to buy them from?

My cousin bought a gun 4 20 pounds from them and tbh the only good thing i can see about it is that it looks pretty realistic and is metal but the shooting accuracy isnt much better than the one i bought fo 2 pound at a carboot sale...

• Supporters

is bbguns4less a good site to buy them from?

My cousin bought a gun 4 20 pounds from them and tbh the only good thing i can see about it is that it looks pretty realistic and is metal but the shooting accuracy isnt much better than the one i bought fo 2 pound at a carboot sale...

NO

STOP

DON'T GO THERE

post-4878-0-24003100-1395004651_thumb.jpg

• Supporters

Ook can u tell me exactly why? are all of the pistols they have like the one my cousin bought?

Go to shops like Patrolbase, Firesupport, Zeroone, Proairsoftsupplies (to name afew) seriously, the guns on 'bbguns4less' are barely skirmishable. (Some of them are.)

Same with JustBBGuns. We're currently trying to hunt down the owner and shoot his fat arse point blank with an actual AEG, not one of those pieces of crap he sells.

Only joking, but we definitely need to do this ^^

• Supporters

*sniff*

*snif sniff*

Smells like stinky bait to me.....

Do your self a favour and get a good ASSAULT RIFLE pistols are worthless when skirmishing

I beg to differ, use of them is situational, but definitely not worthless.

Avoid any sites with 'bb guns' in their name.

Those sites are really aimed at kids with no knowledge of airsoft (no offence to beginners) and most of the guns on there are bad.

I've also heard that their customer service is terrible and lots of people seem to have had bad experiences.

For example, I have seen Just BB Guns lies about their products with false statistics and statements - saying guns are really good quality when they're not etc.

The cheap guns on there are not good for proper skirmishing (okay for 'garden wars' & target shooting only), and the "pro" (don't call them that) ones are overpriced.

Like Monty said, I would recommend you look at websites such as airsoft world, Zero One, Pro Airsoft Supplies, Patrol Base, Land Warrior Airsoft etc.

You are probably better off getting a rifle to start airsoft with, as opposed to a pistol. One of the best beginner guns is the G&G Combat Machine M4 - again, go to either Patrol Base or Zero One (cheapest places)

OMG, I had that gun as a christmas present 3-4 years ago from my friend.

As I was a noobie then, it felt good. I still have the frame today but the piston has been broken for 3 years. The plastic isn't as bad as everyone thinks but it is a small scale pistol aimed for little hands, but since my hands have gotten mahoosive, it's tiny in my hands now.

Yeh, it's only £3-4 so it won't be THAT good out of the box, But i guess, as I remember, it was good for shooting targets and through snow walls I made. It was fun but it only lasted for 2 weeks when the piston broke. Never been fixed it since then.

Ahhh, nostalgia.

I wouldn't buy one. The only thing buying one does is making you £5 poorer. Save up and get a gas (NBB's can be cheap) pistol. HFC sell a SIG for about £35.

http://www.surplusstore.co.uk/bb-guns/two-tone-bb-pistols/by-make/hfc/ggh-0303-usp-gas-nbb.html

Archived