Retail therapy.... I'm finally gonna play at THE MALL

Black Death
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I was more talking about my own team mates rather than the enemy, nothing more annoying than letting your eyes adjust to then have some nugget switch on a torch behind you, blinding you and backlighting you to be shot. As for the enmy, thats fair game!

• Supporters

So, he came, he saw, I shot him. Good day at The Mall yesterday, the M249 made an appearance which was nice (not so much for Black Death but there you go) so when are we going to see a few more of you chaps round our way?

Yeah enjoyed myself yesterday. Gotta say I think my night vision has improved vastly and I got a wee bit better for using my ears. All these years I thought those flappy things on my head were there to prop up oakleys lol.

Yeah was a pity me and Lozart were on a posing sides but all the same it was a pleasure to be shot by such a calibre of a man

Only took one pic all day and even then wasn't holding any weapons but my lot did have a good time

C74EFAC5-B73C-4719-B2DD-4A6A43EAE778.jpg

• Supporters

I feel it only fair to point out that pictures don't really do justice to the sheer scale of this man. Even if it does make him easier to hit ;)

Glad you enjoyed yourself bud, always good to get some new blood at the Malls...

Gotta say that terminator game was probably the most fun game type I've ever played and I'm surprised more sites don't adopt the same if not a similar game (predator or whatever). Seeing the terminator with his red eyes walking slowly towards you is both exciting and terrifying at the same time! It's a pity he didn't have a mini gun but all the same his m249 did the trick all the same.

I was tempted to lift the terminator off the ground shouting "skynet sucks dick" but the thought of the m249 being that close to my stomach put me off lol

• Supporters

Yeah, the Terminator games are always fun! They're more fun if you have more chance of getting shot though, last year for the Reading festival, the Terminator was a "security guard" checking for tickets. The tickets were a limited number of armbands handed out at the beginning and if you didn't have one, you got laced up with that quite frankly ludicrously upgraded SAW!

I was tempted to lift the terminator off the ground shouting "skynet sucks dick" but the thought of the m249 being that close to my stomach put me off lol

Now I know why you cry............

Archived