WE G39C - Which suppressors would fit on this gun?

Caliber
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello everyone. I've recently (10 minutes ago) customised my WE G39C, kitted it out with a generic foregrip and a 3-9x32 scope. As you can see by the picture, it'd look alot better with a suppressor. So I ask, what do you guys reccommend to put on the end of this weapon? Cheap yet visually pleasing is all I need out of a silencer, doesn't have to be functional.

post-9038-0-00004400-1394642211_thumb.jpg

^The "Mutant Killer".

Yeah, i managed to get away with a few washers with mine, but the original thread isnt really friendly with anything but the standard flash hider.

A few washers will work, but if you want a nice look go for that barrel extension.

Any CCW silencer will fit after that.

I have a madbull quicksilver silencer on mine.

Pic to show what it's like with a silencer

post-4121-0-61601600-1394712898_thumb.jpg

You will want the handguard as well to make a G36SD

400x245_product_media_FB3072(1).jpg

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/HK-G36-G36C-Handguard-Quad-Rail-System-Mount-Low-Profile-Free-Shipping/1016342139.html

Rather an expensive thing to find though. As for Silencers, they're purely cosmetic so might be best to look at them at a store and see what suits.

Archived