madbull

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Madbull parts/accessories etc? Pretty highly. Main main AEG has a Madbull TBB, hop up unit & bucking and licensed Daniel Defence RIS.

Middle of the road for me. Their chronos aren't great. Their hop rubbers don't fit their own hop units and the rails seem to be hit or miss. I don't mind the tbb's though. Most stuff is way over priced too.

• Supporters

Ditto on the price thing. Having seen one of their M203 launchers at the weekend it's fairly well made but massively overpriced for something so simple.

Middle of the road for me. Their chronos aren't great. Their hop rubbers don't fit their own hop units and the rails seem to be hit or miss. I don't mind the tbb's though. Most stuff is way over priced too.

I would have to concede that they are a bit over-priced compared to some other brands, but I think their quality is good. The hop-up buckings do need trimming down to fit, but thats really not a big deal. You takes your choice I guess.

Not very highly honestly. None of their stuff seems to appeal to me really,on a tech side of things they really don't impress me. Price is stupid on most things too.

Internal gearbox parts are sh*t and overpriced,you can get SHS and Lonex which are miles head of quality for the same or far cheaper price. Madbull pistons are hilariously sh*t.

Chronographs are absolute sh*t.

Hop up rubbers are 'meh' at best. G&G green buckings and TM buckings are far better.

External parts I've had no experience with but from what I see it's hit or miss from wonkt tolerances and QC.

Inner barrels are decent,probably the best in their price range but I'd still picked lapped,polished and crown enhanced stock TM or G&G barrel or something along those lines.

They do make some nice little gadgets and some decent shtogun and M203 shells but they are very expensive for what you get.

Overall it's insufficient quality for the price.

Sorry if this isn't allowed or I'm hijacking the tread but didn't think making a new one was nessesary as this was here

Anyhow does anybody know where you can get a battle ax stock preferably on black for less that 100 quid only place I found was e####y Asia ( don't know the forums rules on companies) and that's 99 dollars but will end up being about 100 quid anyway after postage and customs

Fella,

this isn't a totalitarian forum, you can mention actual retailers without the Mods jumping up and down on you like 2 fat kids in a bouncy castle! Its a silly fecking rule anyway!

:)

Z1 Sucks Balls < ---- see no ban hammer!

• Supporters

BAN MIKE 636! BAN MIKE 636!!!!

For the love of god................................................ will somebody please think of the children!

As for madbull...... some of it is overpriced, their quality can be hit and miss, mostly their upgrade parts are ok but there are others that are better. The barrel I got is pretty good, but I'm not convinced it's the best I could have gotten.

Oh and Z1 do suck giant sweaty nuts occasionally.

• Supporters

Z1 have been fine with me so far, and H personally was very helpful under trying circumstances the 1st time I went to NAE. But their forum sucks balls so hard that mine go blue if I ever hover my mouse over a link to it!

Madbull... I like their TBB's - the Ultimate 6.01mm I have in Svetlana works a treat and the Python 6.03's have seemed good in other people's guns.

Hop Rubbers - the '1x Clear & 1 x Black' set didn't work out that well for me, but I'm still prepared to risk a blue sometime.

Tan 0.4g BB's - not impressed.

The rest - too expensive to even bother. If I was going to spend that much on any given item, I'd expect not to have to mess with it. At all. But Madbull's rep leads me to believe that is exactly what would happen. If I'm going to mess, I may as well buy ACM and save myself half, or more, of the price.

Archived