Gunman

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I've played at Norwich once and it's quite a nice site. I live close to Tuddenham though so go there the most. There are 12 buildings in the village and then across from that there are tyre forts and pallet boxes with a ridgeline to hide behind which leads up to the squash court then the safe zone. On the other side there is the woodland area with different littles bits in.

Games are usually fun and have some good storylines to them. Give them a go and see what you think?

They are running a milsim at two Norwich sites a bit later in the year. Booking open now and details on their forum.

Thanks Curly, I might just do that.

The date on the 29th clashes with a Getting Tanked Airsoft day at the Norfolk Tank Museum in Forncett St Peter that Ive organised, but I would like to come to Tuddenham.

Tuddenham is on 2nd and 4th weekends of every month. Second weekend is limited ammo (600 rds in the field but you can reload) and the 4th weekend is skirmish rules.

• 1 year later...

Gunman Tuddenham is a excellent site with a wide variety of combat scenarios (and I hear they've been working to make it even better since I was last there). Very large, and the urban action in the village is great fun. It's a nice blend of CQB and long range stuff, so there's a role for everyone.

I had some bad experiences when I went, being new to airsoft (hire guns were expensive and not a good quality, plus I had a tac-vest stolen and the marshals weren't particularly willing to help), but it's definitely somewhere I'd consider going back to now I have my own kit and know what I'm doing.

• Moderators

planning on using Tuddenham as my regular site soon as there are sunday games!. Plus they have a loyalty scheme and other bits that help out :)

had a good chat with someone whose name ive forgotten and cant access the email, and has sold it to me really

like the idea of the fun milsim type events they also hold :)

• Supporters

I was 50-50 on playing this weekend but I now have 90 school books to mark so my weekend will mostly consist of marking exercise books followed by some lesson planning. If I'm good I will manage to do this with the rugby on in the background.

Tudders is great fun with a good mix of buildings and woodland (when it isn't being used for shooting) and the Norwich site is a really nice woodland setup. Don't expect much in the way of structures, there is a lovely trench system, a few piles of barrels but the place is fairly overgrown, which I quite like. They haven't messed about with it just left it fairly natural.

Both good sites, with friendly staff.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.