Stats On G&G Combat Machine AEG CM16 Raider L, Please!

strewthirwin
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Before I buy G&G Combat Machine AEG CM16 Raider L of these I would like to know some stats on the gun, as loads of places say it fires at 320-360 FPS when my site allows 350 FPS. Also i cannot find an inner barrel length for the gun (as stock). so could someone please give me the FPS and inner barrel length please.

Also other stats would be gratefully received!

• Supporters

the variation in power between shots will be maximum 10fps, so you could fire 100 shots and all of them would be for example between 340 and 350fps.

If you're really concerned about it, buy from pro-airsoft supplies and specify that it needs to be below 340 (10 fps below the limit for a safe margin) and they'll sort you out.

mines never fired a shot above 328. tbh i think i would have preferred to have gotten the normal length one as the difference in length of inner barrel makes no difference and i could have fitted the flash hider i want( in the long one the barrel dosent quite sit in the center of the outter barrel so was catching the shots on their way out of the barrel...)

ill see if i can get ya the inner barrel lenght...

Archived