Problem feeding magpul pmag mid cap to VFC Scar

shaun_ccxr
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi

I am having issues feeding the magpul pmag on the vfc scar and the feeding is so inconsistence.

I have 3 othe vfc mid caps and works just fine, has anyone encounter the same problem?

need a solution for help thanks

Is this the problem of the gun or the mag?

Since I dun really like the vfc ones n always like polymer mags. I have read posts where ppl found the same problem.

Anyone knows if the socom gear troy 190 will feed well or not?

Since I dun really like the vfc ones n always like polymer mags. I have read posts where ppl found the same problem.

• Supporters

The problem is that while one person may find a particular mag works, another won't. The only way I found that Dytac mags work in my M4 was to go and try some. Personally given the range of guns I've tried them in and the fact that they cost less, I'd (again) recommend the Dytac Invader mags. Maybe just get one and try it before committing to a box of them though ;)

The Dytac mag looks similar to the socom gear troy one.

It's hard to tell cause I have used the pmag all long and it just didn't work with the scar. But pmag hi cap works somehow.

Ok here is the case. i have 3 pmags in total.

the first one just works flawlessly, plug and shoot until the last.

the seconds and third one have the same problem. They shoot initially for a round or 2 then starts to blank fire, then fire a few so then blank again.

what i did is is unplug the mag then replug again and it shoots for a few then blank again.

i have tried a few positions since the pmag has abit of wobble down the mag well but all of them looks fairly the same.

but same story those pmags just work fine in other m4s

Archived