www.ak2m4.co.uk

ak2m4

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all. My new store www.ak2m4.co.uk, is up currently up and running. It's primarily focused on selling the best Chinese/HK aftermarket parts like SHS and the recently popular ZCI and CORE brands which are popular in the US currently. ZCI products in particular offer great quality for their price, they just don't come in fancy packaging like SHS.

As well as internal parts we also offer external accessories such as stocks, sights, grips, rails, mosfets etc.

If there's anything I can help you with please get in touch.

Regards

Pete

www.ak2m4.co.uk

[email protected]

ak2m4_logo_white_bg_zps534ee659.png

Would just like to say Pete's packaging when shipping stuff is absolutely top notch, definitely worth considering for parts :)

Thanks. Trying to keep prices as low as possible and offer single £3.50 delivery cost.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Supporters

Bought an X3200 Chrono from Pete, it arrived in fantastic condition and has been working a treat. Very happy and will be using his shop again.

Nick

• 1 month later...

Excellent service from Pete, had never heard of Ak2m4 until he replied on my thread about replacing a damaged Ares M4 gearbox. Sent me out a ZCI shell and a few Core parts, along with a tight bore barrel, all packaged securely, had an email when sent, arrived next day, signed delivery, and parts and postage cost less than competition. Great site for decent low priced aftermarket parts which I will use again.

Good range of stock, quick delivery. Would use again.

• 2 months later...
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.