High Capa Dragon 7.1 Question

cyanide
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys, i recently purchased the High Capa Dragon 7.1 and used it for the first time last night. This is my first GBB and i absolutly love it. Last night i took my G&G G36c and the Dragon and after the first game i left my G36 in the safe zone and continued with my dragon for the rest of the night i enjoyed it that much.

I just have one question. After the night was over the "meatgrinder/potato masher" on the end of the gun felt loose as well as the front part of the slide. Now before i bought this gun i did some reading up and i found that this could be an issue with a 2 part slide. Im just wondering if its simply a matter of tightening up the screws at the end again and if this is likely to become a larger issue?

• Supporters

Bit of thread lock and tighten the screws shouldn't give you anymore trouble, just don't use threadlock that's too strong, you need to take the 'meat tenderiser' off to remove the rest of the slide ;)

Bit of thread lock and tighten the screws shouldn't give you anymore trouble, just don't use threadlock that's too strong, you need to take the 'meat tenderiser' off to remove the rest of the slide ;)

thanks for the quick reply, im reletively new to airsoft myself as ive only been playing a few months, can you explain a bit more about the thread lock and perhaps recomend one in particular? thanks in advance!

Archived