RIFTsim Game 9th March

Nickona
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi everyone,

Thought I'd alert you to to upcoming RIFTsim game at RIFT Com's site 3 near Banbury.

Here is the basic idea:

"RiftSim plans to deliver a new experience for regular players that are looking to immerse themselves in a more tactical and slower paced form of Airsoft compared to our regular Skirmish days. RiftSim will not be as detailed or realistic as Military Simulation events but somewhere in between Military Simulation and Skirmish.

Regardless of experience anyone 16 and over can take part but must maintain a sense of role play and maturity throughout the day. "

Here is a link to all the information. It has filled up quickly so its only Delta left with places (thats the team I'm on!)

http://riftairsoft.com/showthread.php?1247-RiftSim-Event-Registration-is-now-LIVE!

I hope to see some of you there!

Nick

Not very often, its a newer thing so if it goes well I'm sure they'll do it more

Archived