Advice on beginner gun

daawood123
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello all.

I am wanting to get into this hobby and get a good starter gun, under £80 ish. I understand this isnt a big budget but I dont want to commit fully to this hobby without first trying it out, and getting to a local site is near impossible for me as the nearest ones are about 20miles away.

I have looked at sites such a justbbguns but read in too many places that it is a horrible place to buy from. One of their guns I got my eyes on atm is this: http://www.justbbguns.co.uk/product/529/AIRSOFT-GUNS-PRO/405/AEG-GUNS-PRO/2295/NEW-BULLDOG-M4A1#.Uw_JZ_l_s00 . It is a good price for the specs.

I dont know whether to get this one, or if there are similar guns from reputable sellers. I am just looking for something that is accurate to a degree and not a toy but more of a actual airsoft gun.

Any help is much appreciated

Thanks

It's a site to avoid mainly due to their misleading information and Piss poor customer service. You might strike it lucky and the gun wont fall to bits after a week but I would bet a week's wages that something will break and you wont be able to get hold of them for a refund, save an extra £20 and get a clear G&G from proairsoft supplies.

If you really cannot afford £120 for a G&G combat machine, I would not recommend getting anything cheaper. Why can you not hire a gun? What sites are you looking at attending?

Don't buy any guns under around the £110 mark they're not worth your time or money. The g&g combat machine is your best choice for an AEG. If you can't afford an AEG at the minute have a look at patrol has they have some cheaper pistols and shotguns but the decent ones start at about £60 and you're really gonna be limited to CQB skirmishes. So to answer your question no do not buy the gun from justbbguns!!!

• 2 weeks later...

A G&G CM should last well, given that you look after it. Depending on how much you use it you'll find that performance will suffer over time. The good thing is the CMs are easy to upgrade.

Archived