My PMC load out and CAA m4

xscoteex
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So I'm finally back in the country and able to show you guys my load out right now.

It is admittedly thrown together from mostly cheap and cheerful components but it works for me and it is super comfy. Unfortunately I cant even begin to answer what make etc the PC is as I bought it second hand for dirt cheap, but upon inspection it is decidable cheap and not very good haha. I feel an upgrade in order...

But new gun and new loud out and the first game on saturday!

A few shots of my load out...

20140225_155605.jpg

20140225_155743.jpg

Some tacticool poses

20140225_160010.jpg

20140225_155816.jpg

20140225_155845.jpg

and the obligatory low angle bad *** poses

20140225_160358.jpg

20140225_160231.jpg

and finally some equipment shots

20140225_160927.jpg

20140225_160658.jpg

Nothing wrong with the setup being cheaper gear if it works for you bud, however the geardos will always have a pop as PMC's never wear camo or jeans, they are now uniformed generally in jump suits and coyote gear as they cannot be linked to forces in any way

Plenty of pics of PMC's wearing camo on military photos website ;), the "PMC" everyone talks about mainly is the blackwater ones, the ones in khaki/coyote with black top and khaki trousers, but from what i know a contractor wears whatever he wants or can get his hands on whilst on operation, dont think it matters, plus some pmc's work along side units and they get gear from them aswell.

As for your kit, looks perfect mate, light and simple for a day's skirmish :) afterall were only playing airsoft its not going to kill us if we wear the "wrong stuff", besides you wont get critism on site because no-one cares, its only the forums were people have the bollocks to tell you thing's which in reality no-one gives two shits about.

Dave

• Supporters

If you want an idea of what most PMCs wear, have a look at Operator as Fuck on Facebook. plenty of pics of SF and PMC nutjobs on there!

Seen pics of PMC wearing Desert or Arid Tigerstripe BDU's. It's extremely different in looks from what most Nato forces are using out in Afghanistan so you can't easily be linked to any country (unless someone knows that US forces used Jungle Tigerstripe in Vietnam and spots that the pattern is similar between Desert and Jungle)

Well I just skirmished this kit this weekend It was great, very breathable and lightweight but I was still packing 6 smokes and 20 bangs with all my ammo and freely able to move.

However the jeans didn't fare too well... haha

20140302_135111.jpg

I always skirmish in jeans as I play mainly indoors so the wet isn't an issue but making them look like how yours do now is ;). I've got some knee pads somebody who works as a builder for the local council snagged me and they've done the job perfectly

Yeh, I had knee pads on too, however they are BMX ones so they go under the jeans. Think thats why they've ripped so easy.

Anywho, here's a shot of me giving some orders to the guys... and my new purchase, a WE Little Bird. I've sprayed the lower myself.

post-8970-0-54155500-1393859483_thumb.jpg

post-8970-0-36921000-1393859490_thumb.jpg

post-8970-0-09691900-1393859493_thumb.jpg

from what I know from russian fps games I play, they wear.... a same colour/tone trousers and top, vest is kind of tan or a similar but different colour to the trousers and top. A cap, full fingered gloves and a balaclava adds to the look.

Well I just skirmished this kit this weekend It was great, very breathable and lightweight but I was still packing 6 smokes and 20 bangs with all my ammo and freely able to move.

However the jeans didn't fare too well... haha

You need these! Crye cut jeans :)

http://www.jkarmy.com/eng/magento/combat-gear/bdu/uniform/denim-gen2-combat-pants-limited-edition.html

Archived