Hey everyone mind answering some questions for me? :)

Masta Saint
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey everyone i've just come on here to say Hi and to see if you could answer some questions for me if that's okay?

Me and my friends are going on our first ever airsoft event in Manchester on the 22nd of march and we need some stuff answering so we know what to do etc

1. can we bring our own airsoft guns? i have a few single shot and electric ones that i bought a few years ago which aren't two toned as they didn't need to be at the time yet i'm not one of these registered airsoft members which allow me to have realistic colours, can i still bring them?

2. can we bring our own masks, outfits etc?#

3. are rubber knives and tomahawks allowed and what are the rules on these?

4. are green gas guns allowed? my friend has a green gas glock he was wondering if he could bring

5.what gun do you get when you rent one from the site? (generally)

i'm sure i'll have many other questions but i'll leave it at that for now, thanks again for reading and i hope to hear from you guys soon and i'm looking forward to starting this up!

thanks, chris

Hello northern friends.

The rented guns will be some cheap ass G36 or something like that but will do the job.

You can take your own guns, just as long as they are within your site limits. 350fps for full auto normally.

Rubber knifes are fine at most sites.

Green gas blowbacks again is all about the feet per second.

Best bet is phone your site up and ask them for there rules as most sites vary slightly

Hope you lads love it

Regards

Jay

• Supporters

Hey everyone i've just come on here to say Hi and to see if you could answer some questions for me if that's okay?

Me and my friends are going on our first ever airsoft event in Manchester on the 22nd of march and we need some stuff answering so we know what to do etc

1. can we bring our own airsoft guns? i have a few single shot and electric ones that i bought a few years ago which aren't two toned as they didn't need to be at the time yet i'm not one of these registered airsoft members which allow me to have realistic colours, can i still bring them?

2. can we bring our own masks, outfits etc?#

4. are green gas guns allowed? my friend has a green gas glock he was wondering if he could bring

i'm sure i'll have many other questions but i'll leave it at that for now, thanks again for reading and i hope to hear from you guys soon and i'm looking forward to starting this up!

thanks, chris

Yes to everything so long as the guns meet your site's FPS limits.

Hire guns are generally g36s/mp5s/AKs/M4s etc :)

>1. can we bring our own airsoft guns? i have a few single shot and electric ones that i bought a few years ago which aren't two toned as they didn't need to be at the time yet i'm not one of these registered airsoft members which allow me to have realistic colours, can i still bring them?

you can, but it's probably not a good idea. The single shot are useless for skimish and unless the electric ones are £100+, people are unlikely to notice that they get hit with the either.. plus your reach will be horrible.... you know how cardboard stops a BB from your single shot? the ones used in skimish goes straight thru several layers.

>2. can we bring our own masks, outfits etc?#

yup, you can wear much anything you like. every site requires you to cover your eyes, some (if not all) require minors to cover their full face, and a very few requires you to wear boots. as for bringing your own mask, they generally have to be approved. if they can stop 6mm plastic BBs at 1j point blank, generally they will be approved.

>3. are rubber knives and tomahawks allowed and what are the rules on these?

generally yes. but bring them and ask the crew/marshals.

>4. are green gas guns allowed? my friend has a green gas glock he was wondering if he could bring

yes, as long as it shoots below 1j

G36, m4, or ak47. generally the guns used are workhorses. they wont compete with with your fully upgraded G&P, but will probably dominate the guns you have acquired at this point.

As long as you don't throw the tomahawks, well i have never been to a site that allows this!

But yes to the other stuff, enjoy your day!

Archived