G&G T4-18 barrels

Anarchy
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I was thinking of getting one of the new gen 3 T4-18's, but as my main site may getting an urban area in the near future I want to have both barrels (inner and outer) does anyone know where I could get the barrel for the light version from? I would get the light version but my other main site is woodland so I'm trying to get best of both.

The difference in the length of the barrels is exactly that, the length. Nothing else. It won't increase range or accuracy noticeably by being an inch and a half longer.

My T4-18 Gen 2 outer barrel unscrews to the CQB length so getting the longer versions means you have best of both worlds.

I believe the inner barrel is the same length whatever version you get

I have a Gen 3 and the gun is epic. Shoots 0.30g bbs lovely with a great hop unit.

I have the long one and the barrel at the end is just a barrel extention so you can unscrew it like i did and add a silencer still keeping the slightly longer tight bore barrel.

Thing i love about this gun is they are fully done inside, nothing really needs touching.

Archived