shipping outside UK

toothpick-NL
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Why does many members on flee bay don's ship outside the UK?

i saw a nice body armour but as notice there was standing that he didn't sent outside UK.
just for confirmation i contact him but with same result.... :(

oke thats F**ked up. and the risk is that paypal takes it up for buyer and not for seller.

lucky i foud already a few people who wanted to ship. i'm only busy now for my body amour incl pouces

I think what Mike means is a lot of the time someone will say, oh its only going to be X and so they add that on, and then when they go to the post office it ends up being far more than just X and from experience if you ever try to get someone to pay more for postage after the transaction you will get silence.

ok, the sellers i hade first find out posting cost and then let me know. I also had one who say if you pay X and it's less I'll refund you. and he did

with the good help of a person who was willing to ship oversea got my last item of my gear.

2e2iibo.jpg

already have some extra pouces, 2x ubacs, MTP camelbag,mtp grotex trouser and jacket, 2x mtp jackets and 2x mtp trouser.
I will combine it with my emerson fasthelm. 29th march a skirm and will post photo's in gear topic :)

Archived